PDA

View Full Version : Bars No5 Bar Los Cristianos

Ecky Thump
07-12-2016, 18:27
I asked my Daughter in Law for a review of this Los Cristianos Bar and this is what she thinks...

Café 5 is the perfect place to sit, relax and watch the world go by. Whether it’s lunch, coffee and cake or even a glass of wine you are looking for Café 5 caters for everyone and service definitely comes with a smile! We have just spent 9 days out in Los Cristianos and we soon became regular customers here, enjoying a glass of wine or two, before heading home for the evening. Christina made us feel extremely welcome and we look forward to going back again when we are out next May.

Lesley
xx

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?rlz=1C9BKJA_enGB719GB719&hl=en-GB&um=1&ie=UTF-8&fb=1&gl=uk&entry=s&sa=X&ftid=0xc6a982b621c5a2f:0xdb0011dd70b3ea78&gmm=CgIgAQ%3D%3D

macdonald5
07-12-2016, 19:31
That's the one on the way down to port ,just after church , if memory serves right
We had lovely drinks before going for meal there

Carol55
07-12-2016, 19:35
That's the one on the way down to port ,just after church , if memory serves right
We had lovely drinks before going for meal there

That's the very place, I'm sure that Stuart and Lesley will have gone there before their dinner and again on their way home to the apartment.
:wine: