PDA

View Full Version : Shopping Muy mucho

Ecky Thump
08-12-2016, 23:52
A new shop has recently opened in the Oasis Passarella Shopping Centre in Los Cristianos, it's named MUY MUCHO.
They sell small decorative items similar as those that you would expect to find in IKEA and the prices are very reasonable and the staff are young, pleasant and energetic.
It's certainly worth a visit and while the wives shop, the husbands can nip upstairs for some liquid refreshment! :wink:

tfs1
09-12-2016, 10:31
The Passarella centre is starting to fill up as after you have finished in Muy Mucho shop you can pop into the new ladies shoe shop and then next door into a new ladies clothes shop, finally at the end of that line of outlets (in the corner) from memory there is a posh 'massage' place and I think it included a gym.

Thankfully there are a number of places for us chaps to sit and wait or of course we can get some exercise and pop up to the top floor in the lift and have a beer and enjoy the views.

ps I have been dragged into all of the shops as I am the person in charge of the credit card and happy to report I didn't need to use it on that occasion.

Ecky Thump
09-12-2016, 11:32
The Passarella centre is starting to fill up as after you have finished in Muy Mucho shop you can pop into the new ladies shoe shop and then next door into a new ladies clothes shop, finally at the end of that line of outlets (in the corner) from memory there is a posh 'massage' place and I think it included a gym.

Thankfully there are a number of places for us chaps to sit and wait or of course we can get some exercise and pop up to the top floor in the lift and have a beer and enjoy the views.

ps I have been dragged into all of the shops as I am the person in charge of the credit card and happy to report I didn't need to use it on that occasion.

You have gained the respect of all forum husbands, a lesson for all of us to learn!:cheeky: