PDA

View Full Version : Wanted query

dillonrox
14-12-2016, 00:26
Is there much construction work on the island??English semi skilled labourer looking for position with 20 years experience

Alvy
14-12-2016, 00:43
doomed... from the start, unfortunately

dillonrox
14-12-2016, 00:54
None then lol

Alvy
14-12-2016, 17:19
Do not take any notice of Alvy.s post,he talks *****!
Welcome to the forum and best of luck on the job hunt:welcome:

Did you get pocked in a bum hole ?

Luck in finding a job, he'd need for sure and that is ignoring the paperwork needed or savage penalties for illegal employment.

One of us really does talk cobblers, not me though.

Ecky Thump
14-12-2016, 17:55
Is there much construction work on the island??English semi skilled labourer looking for position with 20 years experience

Welcome to the forum.:hello:

There are jobs available, but there will be many local contenders for them, be aware that a lot of the employers that you will find available offering jobs will not be offering contracts, so there will be no future security.

Alvy
14-12-2016, 21:40
Ah! But the difference between me and you, is, i have lived on this Island for over twelve years,your trying to live here!(and it is spelt "POKED")

It doesn't qualify you to neither lie to a OP or talk garbage about my opinion being fair in relation to construction jobs, that I've researched thoroughly through.

Alvy
15-12-2016, 14:19
If you get off your ar*e ,in life anything is possible,good on Dillowrox,i hope he gets a job here (and when did i lie??)

Still talking cobblers... AKA lies...