PDA

View Full Version : Property Property Rental

lopin
16-12-2016, 00:12
Thinking of moving back to Tenerife after been away for 3 years. Just look at the market I have noticed there is very supply and rents have shot through the roof. I was interested in renting a 2 bed in San Eugenio alto area but it looks like noting is available for under 800 pm

Alvy
16-12-2016, 04:01
Sounds about right TBH...
San Eugenio appeared to be rather "well up" of an area, compared to couple of years ago, hence the price is very reasonable ;)

seanocelt
16-12-2016, 12:10
Thinking of moving back to Tenerife after been away for 3 years. Just look at the market I have noticed there is very supply and rents have shot through the roof. I was interested in renting a 2 bed in San Eugenio alto area but it looks like noting is available for under 800 pm

Hey Mr C, Seany here. Correct, big increase and new agencies forcing prices up, looking for huge finders fees and three months upfront. Certain established agents are more reasonable but word of mouth still best if possible, good luck.

Ecky Thump
16-12-2016, 12:31
Hey Mr C, Seany here. Correct, big increase and new agencies forcing prices up, looking for huge finders fees and three months upfront. Certain established agents are more reasonable but word of mouth still best if possible, good luck.

Yes, Sean is correct on both price increases and finding a property is best by word of mouth and one of the agents worth contacting and has a very good reputation is forum member YOUNG GOLFER his website link is below this.....

http://propertiesareus.com/tenerife-rentals/