PDA

View Full Version : Shared Urgently! Looking for a shared flat from the 22 Dec. at the latest in the South

Uta
18-12-2016, 15:51
:spin:Hola! I am a German woman, who has broken her foot and would like to live together with a spiritual interested person, who doesn't mind to support me due to my broken leg. I am a spiritual healer and can offer healing-sessions in exchange. At the moment I stay in Golf de Sur and would like to move in until the 22nd Dec. at the latest. There should be no stairs in the flat and a balcony. I am speaking English, German and French fluently. I am in appreciation for any suitable offers.6737

Ecky Thump
19-12-2016, 21:40
Well welcome to The Forum:welcome:But i think your chance is about the same odds as someone giving me this Tuesdays Euromillions winning numbers!

I would have thought that Uta would have practiced her 'Heal-Session' on her own broken leg! :D

Uta
16-01-2017, 23:24
:spin:Hola! I am a German woman, who has broken her foot and would like to live together with a spiritual interested person, who doesn't mind to support me due to my broken leg. I am a spiritual healer and can offer healing-sessions in exchange. At the moment I stay in Golf de Sur and would like to move in until the 22nd Dec. at the latest. There should be no stairs in the flat and a balcony. I am speaking English, German and French fluently. I am in appreciation for any suitable offers.6737

So, here I am again. I really want to thank you dear Carmen for your support. She found a room in pension in Santa Cruz, when it was the most difficult - just before the NEW Year, she picked me up in Granadilla and drove me with her car to Santa Cruz, she equipped me with everything woman needs while hopping with crutches around, a chair for the shower, food, company, nice talks ... she is a really sweet loving lady ... thank you from all of my heart for your nice company :wave:

Peanuts
17-01-2017, 11:12
I would have thought that Uta would have practiced her 'Heal-Session' on her own broken leg! :D

Uta good to hear that it worked out for you.

Sadly there are some nasty people like Eric, his wife and his immature helpers on this forum, who rather take the **** than have a kind word or help out.

I do not want to be associated with such countrymen, you made my decision easy to leave this forum.

All the best, your response made my day, thank you!

Ecky Thump
17-01-2017, 11:32
So, here I am again. I really want to thank you dear Carmen for your support. She found a room in pension in Santa Cruz, when it was the most difficult - just before the NEW Year, she picked me up in Granadilla and drove me with her car to Santa Cruz, she equipped me with everything woman needs while hopping with crutches around, a chair for the shower, food, company, nice talks ... she is a really sweet loving lady ... thank you from all of my heart for your nice company :wave:

Good to hear that she found a place to live, it's always good to hear some 'Good News' on this forum....

An appropriate song, given her sad foot injury, it's from a old film called 'Loose Ankles':cheeky:

https://youtu.be/JW-0kbIcf1E