PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy Estate Agents looking for sales consultants

Lippy
23-12-2016, 11:17
Lupain Properties based in Los Cristianos are looking for Dutch/German and Italian sales consultants due to the high demand of enquires received, The position is full time and is commission based but an initial salary is given for the first 2 months which can be discussed depending on the candidates. Finally please pm Victor on this message and interviews can be held next week with the intention of starting in the first week of January.

garlicbread
23-12-2016, 11:44
Lupain Properties based in Los Cristianos are looking for Dutch/German and Italian sales consultants due to the high demand of enquires received, The position is full time and is commission based but an initial salary is given for the first 2 months which can be discussed depending on the candidates. Finally please pm Victor on this message and interviews can be held next week with the intention of starting in the first week of January.

are you offering a contract to prospective employees?

seaboy
23-12-2016, 12:17
are you offering a contract to prospective employees?

Don't, just don't.

http://www.diariodeavisos.com/2015/10/desmantelan-red-estafas-inmobiliarias-en-sur-tenerife-superan-dos-millones/

Peanuts
23-12-2016, 12:30
It will be the usual. You have to go self employed. Pay for car and petrol, only get paid after a sale and share your commission with 3 other agencies.
If there was a contract you would have to be paid minimum wage for the hours worked.

Sally.M
17-02-2017, 13:15
Is this still available and do you know if its contract, part time or commission only?

Lippy
28-02-2017, 16:11
Don't, just don't.

http://www.diariodeavisos.com/2015/10/desmantelan-red-estafas-inmobiliarias-en-sur-tenerife-superan-dos-millones/

If you read the article you will see that this has nothing to do our agency. They were looking for a person who worked for a company in Los Gigantes área and where the supposed actions were done. In his spare time the same person did some translation work for us and hence the reason to look into the matter. Once they authorities concluded their work it was clear that we had nothing to do with this which is clearly noted.

tfs1
28-02-2017, 18:10
Is this still available and do you know if its contract, part time or commission only?

given the lack of a reply I think you should draw your own conclusions.

Lippy
28-02-2017, 18:55
given the lack of a reply I think you should draw your own conclusions.

Hi firstly I do apologise for the lack of reply and should have answered earlier and for this I am sorry. Please note that the original post clearly states Dutch/German and italian speakers we are looking to add as sales consultants and if this applies to you please pm me and we will arrange to meet. Also the original post states that this is a commission based position. Thanks

tfs1
01-03-2017, 09:37
Hi firstly I do apologise for the lack of reply and should have answered earlier and for this I am sorry. Please note that the original post clearly states Dutch/German and italian speakers we are looking to add as sales consultants and if this applies to you please pm me and we will arrange to meet. Also the original post states that this is a commission based position. Thanks

Thankyou for the clarification.