PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Rental Large Apartment Available on Victoria Court 1

Sinne
28-12-2016, 20:30
Hello
I have just bought on Victoria Court 1 for occasional family use but mainly as investment with a view to retirement. It's a very large apartment 2,300 sq ft with 4 bedrooms, can comfortably accommodate 10 people. Can be good value when you break down to cost per person. It's ground floor and fully fitted for disabled. We're mainly looking to let to larger groups such as families or groups of friends. It has a few weeks booked for 2017 but is mainly available. All the cleaning and maintenance is being done by the on site management, Peter and Jean of TLC. I have a seasonal rate spreadsheet with the booked dates on there. Anybody interested please PM me and I'll send the spreadsheet and some photos.

tfs1
28-12-2016, 20:33
Hello
I have just bought on Victoria Court 1 for occasional family use but mainly as investment with a view to retirement. It's a very large apartment 2,300 sq ft with 4 bedrooms, can comfortably accommodate 10 people. Can be good value when you break down to cost per person. It's ground floor and fully fitted for disabled. We're mainly looking to let to larger groups such as families or groups of friends. It has a few weeks booked for 2017 but is mainly available. All the cleaning and maintenance is being done by the on site management, Peter and Jean of TLC. I have a seasonal rate spreadsheet with the booked dates on there. Anybody interested please PM me and I'll send the spreadsheet and some photos.

Welcome to VC1.

Sinne
28-12-2016, 20:37
Thanks tfs1. Looking forward to it.

Peanuts
28-12-2016, 21:49
Sinne, I do not want to spoil your investment, but long term it will save you money. Your posts and websites are monitored.

Owners of touristic properties on complexes cannot let out privately for holiday lets because tourism legislation requires an officially registered on-site sole agent to manage all bookings and rentals. Owners of independent touristic properties, i.e. not on a complex, need to check their municipal and insular requirements: the regional Government requirements are very restrictive. Most touristic properties, however, are apartments on complexes, and these can be let out short-term in one of two ways:
either for holidays through an on-site sole agent, or privately with a temporada contract of between 3 months and a year.

Ecky Thump
28-12-2016, 22:04
Sinne, I do not want to spoil your investment, but long term it will save you money. Your posts and websites are monitored.

Owners of touristic properties on complexes cannot let out privately for holiday lets because tourism legislation requires an officially registered on-site sole agent to manage all bookings and rentals. Owners of independent touristic properties, i.e. not on a complex, need to check their municipal and insular requirements: the regional Government requirements are very restrictive. Most touristic properties, however, are apartments on complexes, and these can be let out short-term in one of two ways:
either for holidays through an on-site sole agent, or privately with a temporada contract of between 3 months and a year.

I might be wrong and I will opologise if I am, but aren't the sole agents TLC that the OP mentioned and deal with the sole agents for Victoria Court, or are they purely a cleaning company, or do they take bookings on belfh of the sole agents, but I do know that they have a onsite office on the complex, I only thought of this as my brother in law has a apartment there, maybe tfs1 or eddieessex can give more info, as they are also long term owners there. :dontknow:

http://www.tlcholidays.com/

tfs1
28-12-2016, 22:34
I might be wrong, but aren't the sole agents TLC that the OP mentioned and deal with the sole agents for Victoria Court, or are they purely a cleaning company, or do they take bookings on belf of the sole agents, but I do know that they have a onsite office on the complex, I only thought of this as my brother in law has a apartment there, maybe tfs1 or eddieessex can give more info, as they are also long term owners there. :dontknow:

http://www.tlcholidays.com/

TLC Holidays are indeed the legally registered onsite management company and have an office onsite.

It is my understanding that they provide a full service, ie take and manage bookings, deal with apartment cleaning and maintenance for those apartments legally registered with the sole agent and the local authorities that have chosen to rent their apartments for money/profit.

Ecky Thump
28-12-2016, 22:43
TLC Holidays are indeed the legally registered onsite management company and have an office onsite.

It is my understanding that they provide a full service, ie take and manage bookings, deal with apartment cleaning and maintenance for those apartments legally registered with the sole agent and the local authorities that have chosen to rent their apartments for money/profit.

Great, so I have no need to apologise! :D

tfs1
28-12-2016, 22:49
Great, so I have no need to apologise! :D

Well done you are right, so no - not on this ocassion.
Peanuts is also correct.

Ecky Thump
28-12-2016, 22:52
Well done you are right, so no - not on this ocassion.

Stuff the "not on this occasion"!! :raspberry:, but I do think we should all apologise when we are wrong. :wink:

I'm glad that Peanuts is also correct...we are both agreeing with each other.:lol:

tfs1
28-12-2016, 23:02
Stuff the "not on this occasion"!! :raspberry:, but I do think we should all apologise when we are wrong. :wink:

Correct - we are all 'men' of the world and should man up when we get things wrong, IMHO.

Sinne
28-12-2016, 23:05
Appreciate all the comments and contributions. I'm aware of all the rules and regs mentioned and all bookings are going through the on site management company. Just getting the info out there in an amateur type of marketing situation.

Ecky Thump
28-12-2016, 23:09
Appreciate all the comments and contributions. I'm aware of all the rules and regs mentioned and all bookings are going through the on site management company. Just getting the info out there in an amateur type of marketing situation.

I shall contact you if I hear of any potential customers, as I'm sure will others.

Good luck with your venture.:)

Angusjim
29-12-2016, 08:29
I shall contact you if I hear of any potential customers, as I'm sure will others.

Good luck with your venture.:)

But not ones with young children they are frowned upon round the pool I believe:hello:

Ecky Thump
29-12-2016, 18:17
But not ones with young children they are frowned upon round the pool I believe:hello:

Sour Grapes from you, just because they told you to keep your swimming trunks on in the pool! :D