PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Rental Rental in low season for next 5 winters

JGWhitelaw
12-01-2017, 10:13
I work 28 days on and 28 days off. If you count travelling time, I only get 25 days at home. I am looking for somewhere to stay over the winter for the next 5 years and can be flexible to exclude peak Xmas time if needed, but also happy to book for the entire 6-7 months. It would be a bonus if there was somewhere we could put a lock up cupboard to store our clothes when we are not there. Open to any suggestions, just fishing around at the moment to see what type of thing is available. There are only 2 of us, but sometimes family would come and visit, so need minimum 2 bedrooms.

tfs1
12-01-2017, 10:49
I work 28 days on and 28 days off. If you count travelling time, I only get 25 days at home. I am looking for somewhere to stay over the winter for the next 5 years and can be flexible to exclude peak Xmas time if needed, but also happy to book for the entire 6-7 months. It would be a bonus if there was somewhere we could put a lock up cupboard to store our clothes when we are not there. Open to any suggestions, just fishing around at the moment to see what type of thing is available. There are only 2 of us, but sometimes family would come and visit, so need minimum 2 bedrooms.

I'm sure you will find somewhere but remember winter in the Canaries is the normally considered the high season ! apartments in the popular/decent resorts/complexes are typically fully boooked from October until April.

Carol55
12-01-2017, 11:33

If your looking for a long let and it's the south of the island that you want, it could probably be worth contacting Alfredo on the link below, but be aware as tfs1 has stated, our winter is their high season and there are many long term let's fill by the British 'Swallows', who go there every year.

Alfredo Real Estate - Apartments for rent in Los Cristianos, Holiday Apartments in Los Cristianos
https://www.alfredorealestate.com
Holiday apartments in Los Cristianos, Tenerife. Apartments for rent in Los Cristianos. Over 70 holiday apartments. 26 years of experience renting apartments in Los Cristianos.
‎Rentals · ‎Rent · ‎Edificio Don A