PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy English Teacher With ESL Experience - NATIVE

mezzy22
16-01-2017, 12:44
Name of company : Learning First Tenerife

Name of member to contact :mezzy22

Salary : Negotiable

Contract : Temporary for now, possibility of becoming a permanent contract

Job description : English Teacher (English Second Language). We are looking for someone with experience teaching ESL at primary, secondary and/or adult level. Ideally the candidate will be a qualified teacher or have qualifications to teach a foreign language and have some experience teaching and preparing students for the Cambridge Language Exams (Young learners, KET, PET, FIRST and ADVANCED). We are a newly opened academy in the north, in Tacoronte.

Working hours : Mainly afternoons, but potential to be mornings and afternoons.

Working area : Tacoronte

DanijelaM
28-02-2017, 22:00
I am interested and available.

Name of company : Learning First Tenerife

Name of member to contact :mezzy22

Salary : Negotiable

Contract : Temporary for now, possibility of becoming a permanent contract

Job description : English Teacher (English Second Language). We are looking for someone with experience teaching ESL at primary, secondary and/or adult level. Ideally the candidate will be a qualified teacher or have qualifications to teach a foreign language and have some experience teaching and preparing students for the Cambridge Language Exams (Young learners, KET, PET, FIRST and ADVANCED). We are a newly opened academy in the north, in Tacoronte.

Working hours : Mainly afternoons, but potential to be mornings and afternoons.

Working area : Tacoronte

sam7
13-03-2017, 17:38
Hi Mezzy22,

I am a native English speaker and am also TEFL certified (Teach English as a Foreign Language). I am living in the North of Tenerife and have also helped a few people with their English since I relocated in January. I am very interested and would love to talk to you more regarding the position.

Many thanks,

Sam

omalley7190
09-05-2017, 19:11
Hi Mezzy22,
I am currently working in an academy in Alicante City as a native English Teacher. i have been working in Spain for 3 years teaching Cambridge Starters through to Cambridge Advanced and have extensive knowledge of Cambridge exam preparation. Also experienced in preparing tailored made lessons to individual students needs and conversational classes. I also operate an intensive training lessons with phrasal verbs. I have my NIE card in place and looking to relocate to Tenerife long term. I can send you my current C.V and also references from previous employers. Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Lentine34
03-05-2018, 11:00
English is one of the most important languages and is also considered a major part of any competitive exam. I am also learning it in my New York Bar Exam Course (https://testmaxprep.com/bar-exam/courses/new-york-bar-review-ube) as it is a part of my law exam too. My exam is next year and so I have ample of time to excel in these subjects.