PDA

View Full Version : Other Boot Sale

essexeddie
23-01-2017, 19:08
Does anyone know what day the boot sale is at Chafiras behind Lidl?

Angusjim
23-01-2017, 20:58

things a bit tight with Brexit Eddie:doh:

essexeddie
23-01-2017, 23:03
things a bit tight with Brexit Eddie:doh:

Ha ha I'm in Teners for two months and getting bored. We need some more plants around the complex so I thought I'd have a looksy.

Tony the Welder
24-01-2017, 08:31

it is open on sundays .as is garagacho . guaza friday saturday sunday hope this helps

essexeddie
24-01-2017, 10:51
it is open on sundays .as is garagacho . guaza friday saturday sunday hope this helps

Thanks Tony. I knew about the others but forgot this one. I drove past the other day and saw that it was still there after being diverted that way by all the road changes there. Why do they keep changing the road directions?

Margaretta
24-01-2017, 13:37
EssexEddie, our camels, Ermintrude and Elfrida, got tired of the view and wanted a roundabout so that they could see at 360 degrees. There is a 'rural' way in and out of the estate opposite the boot fair ground which takes you through to the motorway if you keep straight. If you turn left you dip down and up and come to the road by The Lamb.

essexeddie
24-01-2017, 15:45
EssexEddie, our camels, Ermintrude and Elfrida, got tired of the view and wanted a roundabout so that they could see at 360 degrees. There is a 'rural' way in and out of the estate opposite the boot fair ground which takes you through to the motorway if you keep straight. If you turn left you dip down and up and come to the road by The Lamb.

Hi Margareta, yes I do know that route as that's how we normally get there but the road Is now blocked off as you turn right out of Lidl. You can only turn left and that sent us all around the estate. They keep changing the road directions.