PDA

View Full Version : Solbank= Cláusula suelo?

Madelene B
01-02-2017, 09:44
Good morning all,
I'm trying to understand if my mortgage from Solbank has a "cláusula suelo" before contacting my bank agent. I can't figure it out from what I can read in papers I have. Does anyone know if Solbank applies the cláusula suelo? We signed the mortgage in 2012.
Thanks!

Skickat från min SM-T550 via Tapatalk

imablue
01-02-2017, 13:28
Have a read on this site..J A N E T A N S C O M B E.C O M using small letters, some very interesting facts that should help you.

Arona1
01-02-2017, 14:05
Good morning all,
I'm trying to understand if my mortgage from Solbank has a "cláusula suelo" before contacting my bank agent. I can't figure it out from what I can read in papers I have. Does anyone know if Solbank applies the cláusula suelo? We signed the mortgage in 2012.
Thanks!

Give these guys a call

http://www.tibc-sl.com/

Madelene B
01-02-2017, 14:17
Thanks Arona1! It seems that my bank (Sabadell/Solbank) is not concerned by this ruling since they claim they have been transparent with their mortgage conditions. I can't be the only Sabadell mortgage holder? Would be interesting to talk to someone also with Sabadell.

nigel f
10-02-2017, 19:57
Thanks Arona1! It seems that my bank (Sabadell/Solbank) is not concerned by this ruling since they claim they have been transparent with their mortgage conditions. I can't be the only Sabadell mortgage holder? Would be interesting to talk to someone also with Sabadell.

Hi Madelene,

I too have a mortgage with Solbank (1999). I sent them a letter in November 2015 and they removed the floor clause in January 2016. I was paying 4% interest and currently only pay 0.726%. I am now in the process of getting them to return the interest, from the date on which the mortgage was signed up to January 2016. If you need any help, let me know.

Nigel

PS: I just signed up to this site because I saw your message.

Madelene B
12-02-2017, 09:38
Nigel- sent you a PM. Thanks