PDA

View Full Version : Long Term Rental Permanent term rental south Tenerife

BuzzLightYear
07-02-2017, 09:59
Good morning!

By the end of next month (end of March) I will be moving down to Tenerife for a job and we will stay there for a minimum of 1 year (expecting longer).
I've already been looking online at some of the websites like Idealista etc and was wondering if there were some nice options here on the Tenerifeforum as well.

What I'm looking for is the following:

Preferably a 2 bedroom appartment, preferably in or near el Medano, but anything within approximately 20 minutes of the airport will also be fine, with the preference of being near the sea.

If you have anything for rent or have any tips for me as in which agency to contact etc that would be really helpful and welcome.

Thank you in advance.

Ecky Thump
07-02-2017, 12:00
Try the website below, the agency is owned by a forum member YOUNG GOLFER and he is well respected in the property market.

propertiesareus.com

Tenerife Properties for Sale
PropertiesAreUs.com, Las Carabelas, Local 1, Avenida de Espaņa, 38677, Torviscas, Adeje

Geordie Maggot
07-02-2017, 12:27
Try the website below, the agency is owned by a forum member YOUNG GOLFER and he is well respected in the property market.

propertiesareus.com

Tenerife Properties for Sale
PropertiesAreUs.com, Las Carabelas, Local 1, Avenida de Espaņa, 38677, Torviscas, Adeje

I've noticed in some earlier posts that there is some bad feeling toward Tenerife property shop, I take it there have been some bad experiences?
They seem to offer the most properties in the area I an looking at so thought they would be the best option?

Ecky Thump
07-02-2017, 12:38
I've noticed in some earlier posts that there is some bad feeling toward Tenerife property shop, I take it there have been some bad experiences?
They seem to offer the most properties in the area I an looking at so thought they would be the best option?

Yes, there have been some remarks about the Tenerife Property Shop, I don't know if they are warranted or not, as the old saying goes....

'There's no smoke without fire"...... But that's not always the truth, it's possibly all about personal experiences.
What I did find when we were looking for property in Tenerife, that a property advertised in the Tenerife Property Shop, could be found in another agency at a lower price, but again, that might be how the property market works in Tenerife.:dontknow:

BuzzLightYear
07-02-2017, 13:22
Thank you both for your replies! I'll have a look at the website thank you!

Another question: What is the usual road to follow in Tenerife to get an appartment? If you see something via the internet contact them? Or is it more useful to visit some agencies in person?

Thanks again

Ecky Thump
08-02-2017, 11:43
Thank you both for your replies! I'll have a look at the website thank you!

Another question: What is the usual road to follow in Tenerife to get an appartment? If you see something via the internet contact them? Or is it more useful to visit some agencies in person?

Thanks again

Maybe a visit to one of the many agents, some of them will even take you to see the properties!

BuzzLightYear
09-02-2017, 21:20
Maybe a visit to one of the many agents, some of them will even take you to see the properties!

Any agencies you have good experience with or heard of in the vicinity of El Medano?