PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy experienced waiter waitress required

car1
12-02-2017, 13:06
experienced waiter/ess required for popular restaurant near puerto colon.
Must have experience , good customer service skills, and be able to carry tray of drinks and open wine at table.
good wages and tips.
speak fluent english and any other language an advantage.
5 evenings approx 30 hours
immediate start and contract available
please pm me.

Jakeee
13-02-2017, 16:06
Hi Carl,

I hope you're well?

I am moving back to tenerife in June and will be looking for work in the hospitality industry.

I'm sorry to bother you now an i know this doesn't help you fill your current vacancy, however i would really appreciate if you would consider me for any vacancies you have nearer the time.

I have extensive waiter experience and have managed a couple of successful bars in the UK.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Jake

ellawaterfield
07-03-2017, 16:28
I also am looking to move around June time, I have experience in silver service waitressing ( 4* hotel) and I have worked in an office environment (banking and recruitment) over the last 5 years. English speaking, very basic Spanish.. Any help is much appreciated! Looking for accommodation too! Thanks [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

macdonald5
07-03-2017, 18:08
I also am looking to move around June time, I have experience in silver service waitressing ( 4* hotel) and I have worked in an office environment (banking and recruitment) over the last 5 years. English speaking, very basic Spanish.. Any help is much appreciated! Looking for accommodation too! Thanks [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The vacancy asks for a private message reply ....best wishes

Emmacram2015
15-04-2017, 02:08
Hello there

My name is Emma I am 24 and been a waitress for 7 years I fly out on the 28th and would love the job if it is still available? Please may you let me know ?

Thank you

kerri-lou
25-04-2017, 20:09
hiya, I see this was posted a few months ago but I'm just trying my luck! Are you still in need of a waitress? I'm looking to move away from England asap as soon as i can get a job and someone where to crash i'm booking flights. i have experience in waitressing, bar work and cooking so im flexible if help is needed in different areas... i know this job will probably be taken but i thought id try any way.. if you want any info or my cv let me know.. thank you for your time :)