PDA

View Full Version : Other Trying to find my dad

Samrees
14-02-2017, 11:35
Hi, my dad Anthony Rees {Tony} has lived in tenerife for approx 25 years. I have lost contact with him and am trying to find him. I have heard he is in hospital but i have emai!ed all hospitals. He is married to Patricia Rees who did own a childrens shop in Los Christiano. My dad originally owned Los Christianos Propertys. He is approx 80 now does anyone know of him? Thanks Sam

garlicbread
14-02-2017, 16:43
I suspect you'll get a much better/bigger response if you post on Facebook , suggest a group called Tenerife Residents.

Tony the Welder
02-03-2017, 09:57
Hi, my dad Anthony Rees {Tony} has lived in tenerife for approx 25 years. I have lost contact with him and am trying to find him. I have heard he is in hospital but i have emai!ed all hospitals. He is married to Patricia Rees who did own a childrens shop in Los Christiano. My dad originally owned Los Christianos Propertys. He is approx 80 now does anyone know of him? Thanks Sam

wish you all the best in your search, i hope some one will see your post and be able to help, do you have any more information that may help to jog peoples memories i e middle name, member of any clubs, lions, free massons ect and you could maybe try the local press

Samrees
02-03-2017, 10:22
I have found him :-):-)

Moderator_
02-03-2017, 10:55
That's very good news , I'm very pleased for you Samrees