PDA

View Full Version : Health Ann0412

Ann0412
20-02-2017, 16:26
hi new to forum I'm Ann moving to south tenerife in 2 years when retired go to tenerife often know how to register for permamant residency with police and that pension from uk can be paid to spanish bank but dont know is do i need private health care or do the uk pay my health care as resided uk all my life ( from Scotland ) any info greatly appreciated

blondie
20-02-2017, 16:42
Welcome to the forum ann0412 , some one will be along shortly to give the information you need :welcome:

cressrt
20-02-2017, 20:03
If you search for information on each of your points you will find a wealth of information, however, due to Brexit what the situation will be in 2 years nobody knows.

lynno52
20-02-2017, 20:13
Welcome to the forum Ann..........:welcome:

I can't answer your questions, however the previous advice to search on here will give you most of the answers you require.

Also - if you visit janet a n s c o m b e ' s website - you will find a lot of relevant info regarding moving to Tenerife [don't leave spaces between the surname letters]

junglejim
21-02-2017, 12:56
Goldenmaniac is a good source and help -she has a website
http://www.diana-mcglone.com/

Ann0412
21-02-2017, 14:45
Welcome to the forum ann0412 , some one will be along shortly to give the information you need :welcome:

thankyou for yore reply :laugh:

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

thankyou for you reply i am still super terefirian

thankyou very much lynno52 much appreciated

thankyou to all replys much appreciated still working out how to use site lol

galli2015
22-02-2017, 16:58
Well my advice is keep your bank in your country and never trust the banks here.
People here are very unproffesional and terrible with administrative tasks and it,s normal here for a bank to either lose your money becasue the workers have made a mistake and such or trhat it takes a long time to get to you and so on.
They work like a 3rd world country here so I think it,s better to keep your own bank and try opening thet card for International transactions so you can withdraw from the atm,s here

Tony the Welder
26-02-2017, 09:07
Well my advice is keep your bank in your country and never trust the banks here.
People here are very unproffesional and terrible with administrative tasks and it,s normal here for a bank to either lose your money becasue the workers have made a mistake and such or trhat it takes a long time to get to you and so on.
They work like a 3rd world country here so I think it,s better to keep your own bank and try opening thet card for International transactions so you can withdraw from the atm,s here

what a pill-ck