PDA

View Full Version : Other How about other Canary islands

galli2015
20-02-2017, 16:50
Si can anyone tell me something about the other Canary islands?
Like how are the pople there are they the same or are they more polite and smarter then Tenerifians.
Let me tell you that I am really disapointed in Tenerife.
To write the thruth I don,t know how people can write here that Tenerifians are nice people ans such because that,s abvously a lie.
I mean I come from the Netherlands but I,m from Italians parents but let me tell you I cannot stand the Tenerifians.
First of all they are Very RUDE and bad Mannered.
I mean in the Netherlands we still say hi to our neighbours and other people nearby especially in small city,s or town but I was surprised that thies doesn,t happen here.
I mean these people they have zero communication skills.
They are always angry and frustrated and they clearly don,t want anything to do with anyone and if you go into a shop or any kind of place and ask for service or ask a question you get a really bad yell like they out all their anger on you and may even call you stupid or donkey really fast.
They think you have to smell everything and don,t dare to ask a question but I don,t know how to do that.
When I grew up my mother taught me manners like you say Hi when you walk into a place but here you cannot do that.
If you come to say Hi to a clerk they look at you with that face like Why are you saying HI to me.
And their always in a bad mood or frustrated in fact i,d like to pay to see a Tinerfenian having a good time.
Everytime I see them their always angry and if you come into a place they make you fell like you really bothering them and they even stard blowing when they help you.
I am so scared of them that I only deal with the Africans here in Puerto.
When I need a harcut or shoes or soething I ask any african and they always point me to another African who does what I need and they are MUCH MORE POLITE.
I want to move out but I don,t have the money to move back to my country.įI.m hoping social Services will give me the money needed to move out of here.
I heard that they do that with non Europeans but I don,t know if I qualify but I,m gonna se next month if they,ll give me and I don,t care if I they make me sign that I,ll never come back again.
But If that oesn,t happen then I,m wondering if there are other Canary island that I can move to that have better people or are all Canarians like that?

9PLUS
20-02-2017, 19:35
i'm canarian pal

helena246
20-02-2017, 19:50
i'm canarian pal

hi 9plus I think many of us did not respond to that garbage spewing motormouth because we thought if we ignored the thread it would go away.

Angusjim
21-02-2017, 14:11
i'm canarian pal

That kind of backs up his argument then 9P:whistle::wave::eyebrows:

junglejim
21-02-2017, 14:11
Come to Glasgow ,theyīll welcome you with a famous "Glasgow Kiss " !

Addick
21-02-2017, 16:44
What a difference a year makes....

The Tenerifians are very nice people I mean they are nicer then Dutch people to me but to bad there aren,t a lot of them here.
Tenerifians on the other hand understand me totally but there,s only a few of them here and most of them are retired people.
Almost all the others all Latino,s and Africans and Africans also doesn,t want to work with me and they are only interested in selling merchandise on the streets.
So no help here.
So sorry that I have to say that but it,s difficult for me to live in an area that I am left out of just because of my race.
But others then that I don,t regret moving to Tenerife.

...the above are extracts from a comment by yourself barely 12 months ago. What happened in that time to change your mind completely on both Tenerifans and Africans?

To answer your question, though, I've been to Lanzarote. La Gomera and Fuerteventura and, as with anywhere in the world, there's good and bad. Rather than tarring everyone with the same brush, treat them as individuals. Avoid the bad'uns and associate with the good'uns.

galli2015
21-02-2017, 16:55
What a difference a year makes....

...the above are extracts from a comment by yourself barely 12 months ago. What happened in that time to change your mind completely on both Tenerifans and Africans?

To answer your question, though, I've been to Lanzarote. La Gomera and Fuerteventura and, as with anywhere in the world, there's good and bad. Rather than tarring everyone with the same brush, treat them as individuals. Avoid the bad'uns and associate with the good'uns.

Yeah a lot has changed but when I found Punta Brava and that place is full of Tinerfanians and saw how they are and how they treat me then I knew who they really are.
At first they seem to understand me but then I noticed they have too much a Latin American mentality and they kind of despise Europeans.
And I also notices that the Tinerfians themselves prefer to deal with Africans or South Americans then with their own people especially woman and a lot of Tinerfian woman are leaving their Tinerfanian men to go with an African men because they all admit that Africans are nicer then the,re own people.
They treat Africans really nice here not as bad as they treat me they give them free appartments and help them out and a lot of Tinerfanian woman want them as their boyfriends

Carol55
21-02-2017, 17:45
i'm canarian pal

Pftttt

:tiphat:

galli2015
22-02-2017, 16:52
Look don,t make a big fuzz about this.
If I was a black guy and came here and said that I was treated bad by the Tinerfanians I,m sure a lot of you would be on my side because everyone agree that you cannot treat a black person bad.
But when it,s an european it,s always the European fault like how there he comes to say this .
Look I,m just sdaying this to make people aware of the thruth so they know this before coming to live here if they are planning to.
I was only asking this question because even thouggh I,m European I am in a very difficult situation now.
I just lived in the Netherlands Antilles for 15 yearsand it was a very terrible 15 years on a ghetto island with a lot of crime and I can,t move back to my own country becasue I can,t never get enough money for a startup money in the Netherlands and of course the government won,t take their own people and pamper them the same way they do with the refugees.
If I don,t have enough money to pay rent 1 year in Advance i,m on the streets so that,s why I can,t go.
So instead I tried this but this is turning out to be my second Latin American island and now I am in a puzzle of how to go on.
I ubvously have to move out from here but the question is where to?
If other Canary islands have a more Spanish/European culture then I can move there but this Latin American culture the Tenerifians have is a disaster for me.
It makes place for descrimination against europeans and it prevents me from getting on my feet again.
So I;d like to know if there are other islands who are not so Extreme left like Tenerife where a European can kind of settle and start.
That,s all no need for a circus here

Carol55
22-02-2017, 17:20
Look don,t make a big fuzz about this.
If I was a black guy and came here and said that I was treated bad by the Tinerfanians I,m sure a lot of you would be on my side because everyone agree that you cannot treat a black person bad.
But when it,s an european it,s always the European fault like how there he comes to say this .
Look I,m just sdaying this to make people aware of the thruth so they know this before coming to live here if they are planning to.
I was only asking this question because even thouggh I,m European I am in a very difficult situation now.
I just lived in the Netherlands Antilles for 15 yearsand it was a very terrible 15 years on a ghetto island with a lot of crime and I can,t move back to my own country becasue I can,t never get enough money for a startup money in the Netherlands and of course the government won,t take their own people and pamper them the same way they do with the refugees.
If I don,t have enough money to pay rent 1 year in Advance i,m on the streets so that,s why I can,t go.
So instead I tried this but this is turning out to be my second Latin American island and now I am in a puzzle of how to go on.
I ubvously have to move out from here but the question is where to?
If other Canary islands have a more Spanish/European culture then I can move there but this Latin American culture the Tenerifians have is a disaster for me.
It makes place for descrimination against europeans and it prevents me from getting on my feet again.
So I;d like to know if there are other islands who are not so Extreme left like Tenerife where a European can kind of settle and start.
That,s all no need for a circus here

As a matter of interest, which might give us all a insight to your anger, where is your home European (birth) country, as you are obviously feeling very upset about the response you have received. ???

supercorny
22-02-2017, 19:11
I wonder about the experiences you made. Have you ever felt comfortable somewhere? Netherlands, Netherland Antilles and Tenerife are all bad as well as all Latin Americans...whereas black people, no matter from which country are the good ones...?And why you have to pay rent one year in advance? What kind of jobs you looking for?

sounds all strange to me.

Angusjim
23-02-2017, 07:51
How do you say in your language "go away troll" :nono:

galli2015
23-02-2017, 16:58
Yes I was living in the Netherlands But when I was 16 my mother died and left me an orphan.
I went to social services but they REFUSED to help me at all.
Then I started wondering how can it be that we treat foreigners so good and our own people so bad.
I had to find work at mcdonalds to a able to survive but of course I couldn,t
With the little amount of money I made it was impossable for me to rent a house.
The system is very comlicated there.
You have to have a high income in order to qualify to rent ANY PLACE at all to live.
So I ended up almost homeless and a guy from Aruba offered me to let me live in his house.
But he was terrible he used drugs and it was a very uncomfertable situation there.
So He had family in his country that was willing to authorize me to immigrate there if I did have enough money.
Since none wanted to rent a me a place and the Netherlands government refusing me ANY KIND OF HELP I could,nt do anything so I took that offer.
And that,s how my life has been turning to hell.
When I went there I had a deal a lot with reversed descrimination (black people descriminating against whites) so when you go to their country you become the one their descriminate and I found out that they discriminate way more then us white people descriminate them.
It even started getting so terrible that black bus drivers REFUSED to let me on a bus there just because I was white.
But then I got the way to move and I moved here thinking that this is part of Spain and that Spanish people are not like that.
But when I came here I found out that Tinerfenians are not Spanish they are really Latin Americans.
They HATE SPAIN and just like the people from the Netherlands ANtilles THEY BLAME ALL THEIR PROBLEM ON WHITE PEOPLE(Spain).
They want to become independent with Spain and become more friendly with Latin American countries and those are actually 3rd world countries just like Morroco.
But those are their Role model and they are copiying all their bad habits of living and they are SUpEr left.
Just like Marrocons they always prefering fighting against white peple rather then helping them
And the Tinerfanians of course who are copying them are become the same more and more everyday.
When I go somewhere to try to find work they yell at me realy bad and they basicly kick me out of there but when I walk past the same place some days later I always see that they took either a black person or a ALatin American in their place.
That happened to me a lot here in Puerto so I come looking fr work they tell me like why did I come here because they have a crisis and I help create the Crisis because I move here but a Black Person or Latin American who moves here are MORE THEN WELCOME.
That,s what I call reverse Descrimination and it happens a lot in countries where colored people are the people of that country but I never thought it could happen here because I thought this is Spanish.
But the Tinerfanians classify themselfes as Latin Americans so be aware of that if you come to live here.
So that,s the problem I see them treat south Americans and black people WAY BETTER then they treat me and I noticed they even treat them better then their OWN CANARIAN PEOPLE.
So with that problem theser is no way for me here.
So I,m wondering what to do next.
I wonder about the experiences you made. Have you ever felt comfortable somewhere? Netherlands, Netherland Antilles and Tenerife are all bad as well as all Latin Americans...whereas black people, no matter from which country are the good ones...?And why you have to pay rent one year in advance? What kind of jobs you looking for?

sounds all strange to me.

Carol55
23-02-2017, 18:29
Yes I was living in the Netherlands But when I was 16 my mother died and left me an orphan.
I went to social services but they REFUSED to help me at all.
I had to find work at mcdonalds to a able to survive but of course I couldn,t
Since none wanted to rent a me a place and the Netherlands government refusing me ANY KIND OF HELP I could,nt do anything so I took that offer.
And that,s how my life has been turning to hell.
It even started getting so terrible that black bus drivers REFUSED to let me on a bus there just because I was white.
But when I came here I found out that Tinerfenians are not Spanish they are really Latin Americans.
They HATE SPAIN and just like the people from the Netherlands ANtilles THEY BLAME ALL THEIR PROBLEM ON WHITE PEOPLE(Spain).
When I go somewhere to try to find work they yell at me realy bad and they basicly kick me out
So with that problem theser is no way for me here.

I don't think that there is anyone on this forum that can offer you any further advise on living in Tenerife.

Maybe it's time to think of another country to live in that won't discriminate against you because of your attitude towards the local people.

galli2015
24-02-2017, 15:23
Yes you keep saying it,s my attitude now he?
I come in very polite and get yelled at by other peole and it,s my fault.
Well I hope one day I get the chance to reallty have a bad attidide.
It,s my fault THESE PEOPLE DON;T HAVE MANNERS?
IT;S MY FAULT THAT THESE PEOPLE RATHER BELONG TO VENEZUELA THEN SPAIN?
iT,S MY FAULT THAT THESE POPLE HAVE SUCH A LOW IQ THAT THEY CAN,T EVEN DO BASIC HUMAN TAKSKS RIGHT.
PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW ALL OF THAT COULD BE MY FAULT AND PLEASE DO EXPLAIN BECAUSE WHEN I ACTUALLY GO BACK TO THE NETHERLANDS I,M GONNA FIND SOME MEDIA PRESS AN DI,M GONNA TELL EVERYONE HOW BAD I WAS TREATED HERE AND I WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW.
sTOP ACCUSING THE WQWRONG PEOLE i,M NOT THE PERSON WITH THE BAD ATTITUDE .
mY MOM HAS TAUGHT ME MANNERS TO SAY GOOD MORNING WHEN I WALK INTO A PLACE AND TO BE FRIENDLY AND IF YOU ARE SAYING THAT THE TINERFENIANS ARERE GOOD PEOPLE WELL THEN LET ME BE A TINERFIAN TO AND LET ME BECOME LIKE THEM OK
aND ,ILL JUST SAY IT LIKE THE TNERFIANS VETE a TU **** MADRE GILLIPOLLAS
I don't think that there is anyone on this forum that can offer you any further advise on living in Tenerife.

Maybe it's time to think of another country to live in that won't discriminate against you because of your attitude towards the local people.

Angusjim
24-02-2017, 15:38
Is there a doctor in the house:laugh:

Arona1
24-02-2017, 15:43

I know a canarian doctor........

blondie
24-02-2017, 16:52

Its the men in white coats that is required here , its a shame .

Carol55
25-02-2017, 12:37
Its the men in white coats that is required here , its a shame .
galli2015 is certainly a very angry and mystifying person and in all seriousness should seek some form of help, but I don't think it's the sort of help that anyone on this forum can offer him, maybe he should seek help from his family or a professional person/organisation.

junglejim
25-02-2017, 12:50
All of a sudden he can quote Spanish Profanities but canīt read a simple Carnaval Programme !
TROLL ALERT !

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

All of a sudden he can quote Spanish Profanities but canīt read a simple Carnaval Programme !
TROLL ALERT !

Addick
25-02-2017, 21:54
TROLL ALERT !

Doesn't everyone that learns a foreign language firstly want to know how to tell someone to @$&% off, though...or is that just me? :D

1. Profanities :censored:
2. Order a beer :cheers:
3. Where are the toilets :mopping:

Tshirt
26-02-2017, 14:32

I'd just slash my wrists and be done with it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Angusjim
26-02-2017, 14:42
I'd just slash my wrists and be done with it.

Hi Ted good to see you back you posting :welcome: ( but may I remind you you are still due me a pint ):laugh:

Tshirt
26-02-2017, 14:50
Hi Ted good to see you back you posting :welcome: ( but may I remind you you are still due me a pint ):laugh:

I notice things haven't changed much [emoji846]

lynno52
26-02-2017, 15:31
I notice things haven't changed much [emoji846]

No they haven't - but we are still trying. Good to hear from you again:wave: