PDA

View Full Version : Property Looking to buy

helena246
27-02-2017, 12:04
After renting here for the last 5 winters I have thought about buying as I seem to spend as much time here as in the uk . But when perusing agents lists here in Tenerife every flat for sale is on every agents books at wildly ranging prices differences. So I have decided to see if I can find a place through word of mouth a private sale.
I am looking for a studio or 1 bed flat must have outside area plus pool within complex also must be los cris or las Americas I will not specify a budget as for the right property I am willing to pay whatever it is worth to me.

ronniecee
27-02-2017, 18:13
Have you tried www.idealista.com? there are many private people trying to sell as well as estate agents, hope you find something.

Liftman
27-02-2017, 23:33
Helena, I do agree with you that the estate agents seem to have no fixed idea as to the price any given property will get.

I am looking at a particular development in El Medano. All of the properties are identical, differing only in their aspect to the sea. The price variation is from €136,00 to €288,000.

There is no rhyme nor reason behind these differences. Of course there are small differences in decor, positioning etc, but all the properties are within a 500m outer perimeter, so location itself is a small change.