PDA

View Full Version : Other What's happening in those units between aroma gran and restaurants on los Cris sea fr

Lissalyon
04-03-2017, 23:54
That really. It's starting to look really scary down there.

Oh and where are all the beach police.
Haven't seen one so far and we've been here 4 days.

blondie
05-03-2017, 16:48
Thats a no go area at night now , an absolute disgrace . Its full of squatters and the whole area has taken a nose dive .
God knows what the tourists from the Arona Gran think of it when they walk past .Just before xmas they were actually selling stuff
front the front of their squat , old hats , flip flops and I noticed a couple of purses too , wonder how they acquired those !!

tfs1
05-03-2017, 20:50
Thats a no go area at night now , an absolute disgrace . Its full of squatters and the whole area has taken a nose dive .
God knows what the tourists from the Arona Gran think of it when they walk past .Just before xmas they were actually selling stuff
front the front of their squat , old hats , flip flops and I noticed a couple of purses too , wonder how they acquired those !!

We walked by this morning after a very brief trip to Iceland for some hot x buns ! It's still exactly the same as you described plus a few dogs that I would rather not meet during the day or night.

To get it in persepctive there are a number of empty units that they have broken into, they are between the 4 or is it 5 food places to the one side and the new Marina Bay bar/restaurant to the other but that doesnt take away that their presence does nothing for the areas image at all.

Lissalyon
06-03-2017, 00:11
Can't imagine why the authorities are allowing this to happen in such a popular tourist spot. I won't be venturing that far down again.