PDA

View Full Version : Entertainment Hen do!

StaceyLS
06-03-2017, 18:32
Dear all,
My name is Stacey and I'm trying to organise a mature hen do in Tenerife for February 2018. I am looking for a butler in buff or a cheeky butler to come to a villa for a couple of hours- maybe cook the BBQ and drinks- or something! Well anyway I'm struggling to find anything online so was wondering if anyone on here had an suggestions or contacts.
Many thanks- advice greatly received!
Stacey

Angusjim
07-03-2017, 07:35
Dear all,
My name is Stacey and I'm trying to organise a mature hen do in Tenerife for February 2018. I am looking for a butler in buff or a cheeky butler to come to a villa for a couple of hours- maybe cook the BBQ and drinks- or something! Well anyway I'm struggling to find anything online so was wondering if anyone on here had an suggestions or contacts.
Stacey

Stacey if I am over in Feb next year and you still have no one I will do it You would not be disappointed:whistle::old:

Tshirt
07-03-2017, 11:31
Stacey if I am over in Feb next year and you still have no one I will do it You would not be disappointed:whistle::old:

:crylaughing::crylaughing::crylaughing::crylaughin g::crylaughing::crylaughing::crylaughing::crylaugh ing::crylaughing::crylaughing::crylaughing::crylau ghing::crylaughing::crylaughing:

Angusjim
07-03-2017, 13:24
:crylaughing::crylaughing::crylaughing::crylaughin g::crylaughing::crylaughing::crylaughing::crylaugh ing::crylaughing::crylaughing::crylaughing::crylau ghing::crylaughing::crylaughing:

Sorry did something amuse you:dontknow::dontknow:

bennoa1
08-03-2017, 14:34
1st and last post I suspect!!

Angusjim
08-03-2017, 15:07
1st and last post I suspect!!

Or maybe another few scenarios
1. Maybe she has a sense of humour
2. We have kept the thread current, as you just done have which may help her. Many threads like this get lost if no one replies
3. Perhaps mines was a genuine offer
4. Maybe she has had PM's due to keeping the thread alive

Angusjim
09-03-2017, 08:00
Dear all,
Stacey

Stacey try here http://www.linekerstenerife.com/stag-hens/ maybe if you contact them they could point you in direction of someone ( but my offer is still open :wink: )

LindaD
10-03-2017, 22:43

Look here Angusjim she's looking for a buff butler or a cheeky butler no Stan Butler fae On the Buses :whistle::wink2:

Angusjim
11-03-2017, 07:32
Look here Angusjim she's looking for a buff butler or a cheeky butler no Stan Butler fae On the Buses :whistle::wink2:

We could do it as a double act Olive :fpull: