PDA

View Full Version : Other Tragic evening

Boadicea
29-03-2017, 23:27
Dreadful news about the four people swept from rocks in front of the Barcelo Santiago hotel late this afternoon. Two died and two still missing according to Janet ********'s website. Saw the two or three helicopters and some rescue craft carrying out searches of the sea in the area from Los Gigantes to Playa de la Arena. The sea was extremely rough when the tide was high. So sad. Ironic that we should have such a beautiful sunset on this evening of tragedy.

delderek
30-03-2017, 10:11
I have had a reply on facebook messenger from Kirsty.

Hi. I tried the other day and I can't get on either. Though until someone buys it, I still have server access. So if you want to let me know what needs doing I'll try when I have a moment.

My reply:

Tks for coming back. If you go into General Tenerife chat then hit the latest post you can get in. if trying to get in via new posts, you get the database error. Hopefully this may give you a clue. The thanks button has also disappeared. Best Regards.

So maybe a glimmer of hope.

Sorry wrongly headed. Now also posted under Tenerife Forum

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

I have had a reply on facebook messenger from Kirsty.

Hi. I tried the other day and I can't get on either. Though until someone buys it, I still have server access. So if you want to let me know what needs doing I'll try when I have a moment.

My reply:

Tks for coming back. If you go into General Tenerife chat then hit the latest post you can get in. if trying to get in via new posts, you get the database error. Hopefully this may give you a clue. The thanks button has also disappeared. Best Regards.

So maybe a glimmer of hope.