PDA

View Full Version : Where have my threads gone on Tenerife Forum?

gary d
01-06-2011, 07:08
why has tthreads and posts i have written dissapeared? they had replies but they have gone.they were published cos i have e mails sent to my mobile regarding subscribed threads.can any mods help???

MrsTT
01-06-2011, 08:10
Were they emails regarding posts before we changed servers? Have a read through the threads about the current changes for more info about the present situation. As the old database came back online, before the redirection to the new one, I got several email notifications from the the old database.

gary d
01-06-2011, 17:26
sorry i took so long to reply but i wrote this just before i went to work this morning and have not been in long.i joined the new forum last night and started a thread straight away.this along with a reply to a thread had dissappeared but like i said i had emails last night telling me that i had replies to my thread.dont know if you can help or is it just a few teething problems

reggie
01-06-2011, 17:49
sorry i took so long to reply but i wrote this just before i went to work this morning and have not been in long.i joined the new forum last night and started a thread straight away.this along with a reply to a thread had dissappeared but like i said i had emails last night telling me that i had replies to my thread.dont know if you can help or is it just a few teething problems

Bunch of mine vanished too, think you was involved on 1, Its not unusual for mine to vanish tho,

gary d
01-06-2011, 17:53
forgot to mention i was a part time magician reggie:cowboy::cowboy::cowboy::cowboy:

reggie
01-06-2011, 17:55
forgot to mention i was a part time magician reggie:cowboy::cowboy::cowboy::cowboy:

Dosnt matter, soon knock another up, heres the lovely Debbie