PDA

View Full Version : Other who miss me?

henry
18-04-2017, 21:33
i know it been ages since i was here. who miss me? bet no one did. lol anyway just want to said im still here!!

Ecky Thump
18-04-2017, 21:35
i know it been ages since i was here. who miss me? bet no one did. lol anyway just want to said im still here!!

It's good to hear from you Henry, are you still selling the games at the markets?

I think we last met about five years ago at a O"Jangles in Los Cristianos at a party.:pepsi:

Liftman
18-04-2017, 21:47
Good to see another resident coming out of the woodwork. Welcome back henry !:tiphat:

henry
19-04-2017, 20:59
It's good to hear from you Henry, are you still selling the games at the markets?

I think we last met about five years ago at a O"Jangles in Los Cristianos at a party.:pepsi:

i use to sell games at guaragacho market on sunday if im off from at work on that day lol. i stop selling games bout feb this year. bit hard to keep up when people ask for this and that game i said no. but by the time i get that game allready people donīt want it anymore. so i switch to nerdy fighures and other stuff. like pop figures. doctor who, ghostbusters etc in toys and figures. which very surprized there other nery people who like collectiers in nerdy stuff. come on by one sunday in guaragacho said h
i im at the very back at the market on the left side where people try their electronic stuff and the bathrooms. i help a lady there set her stuff up as well. if im not there they i be working at sunset harbour hotel. but when im off from work then im at the market

rosehenry
20-04-2017, 09:20
I am missing you too much Henry

Ecky Thump
20-04-2017, 10:28
I am missing you too much Henry

Ahhh, Henry's little love Rose. :love: :inlove: :love2: :lovesme:

:harp:

henry
20-04-2017, 20:39
my new first girlfriend preheaps ??