PDA

View Full Version : Cars & Transport new titsa bono scan cards coming soon?

henry
19-04-2017, 21:14
im sure everyone who catch the titsa bus like me know the new scan bono cards should be coming out soon? but when? i ask titsa about it they know about it but donīt know when the new scan cards coming out. i think it should be out very soon. i see bus driver having problems with the current machine that bonos go in and get stuck in the machine. (that happends to me a few times allready) so does anyone know when the new scan bono cards be coming out by any chance?

jandy
08-05-2018, 11:46
Does anyone know if over 65 get free travel on bona pensionista card and where you can get one?

henry
08-05-2018, 19:38
Does anyone know if over 65 get free travel on bona pensionista card and where you can get one?
you get discounts on the 65 year bono card. bout 70% off the normail price. and now you can get the new bono no contact cards all this month for free just remember to recharge the card at any main bus station. you can apply for free with your nif at los cristanos. there a lady walking around there with a white/blue shirt that saids ten+ on the shirt. she can answer all your questions bount the new card for the bus. titsa bus in a few more months will get away with the paper bonobus pass. and go to the new cards. go to los cristanos bus station and look for the lady with ten+ white/blue shirt and she fill the forms out for you. and you get it in the mail delivery in a chouple days. all ready got mine. and its so much easy. just have to go to the any bus station and recharge it ..

jambo1874
04-06-2018, 20:55
Can anyone confirm that BONO is no longer available and as a tourist I will have to get a Ten+? If so how do you get one?

AndyG
05-06-2018, 06:57
The tenmas cards are available at many of the shops where the old bono used to be sold . The shop will load the credit and then you can use the card on the bus. The shop near my home has a sign saying tenmas cards 'for sale' as I think it costs €2 to buy one before the credit is added but after that you just top up if you come back again. As the fares are discounted, I'm sure you will save the €2 on your journeys while you are here compared to paying the cash fare for the bus journeys. One tenmas card can be used for multiple people so you don't need to pay the €2 euros each, just use one card.

tfs1
05-06-2018, 09:44
Andy,

Are there machines around to check the balance of the card ?

TFS1

seanocelt
05-06-2018, 10:39
anyone know if they will credit bonos that still have some balance left?

imablue
05-06-2018, 11:06
I have heard the bono is still valid till the end of September.
Not heard about getting any credit off one.
Leave the car in the garage,use the bus:whistle:

AndyG
05-06-2018, 17:17
When you validate your tenmas card at the exit, it tells you how much you have paid and what the remaining balance is. At least mine does!

mangono5
16-07-2018, 19:53
Is it correct the bono card is no good after end of September. Is the 65 plus card mentioned on this thread only available if you have a nif. I am resident here part of the year and although I have owned a property for three years I only have a nie.

Steve56
17-07-2018, 08:19
We are not back in Tenerife until next month and we ordered the new cards online a couple of months back. I am hoping they are in our postbox when we arrive. For the online application you are required to enter your NIE and Date of Birth so I am hoping that the DOB will determine if you warrant a 65 Plus card as there was no specific tick box to check if you were over that age. Can't help further, sorry.

Mia
26-08-2018, 12:14
Got a tenmas card from the Las Americas bus station last week which works fine.

I went on the tenmas website to register it to top it up on-line and noticed it has an expiry date which is exactly one year from the date it was purchased.

Does anyone know why it has an expiry date. I thought these could be repeatedly topped up and used until they are worn out.

henry
28-08-2018, 19:18
just like the old paper bonos itīs good for 1 year after the first scan. and remember folkes if anybody have the paper bonos its good till sep 3