PDA

View Full Version : Football Are You Happy With Your Teams Efforts This Season

Angusjim
22-04-2017, 08:18
So my little old team Brechin City have had a mixed time this year had a great start to the season then had a horrendous spell of injuries which we are now over but we have not really captured our early season momentum. We are still in a playoff place just hanging in there and it would be a major achievement if we claim a play off spot. It is probably the poorest team we have had for years so all in all not too bad at all this year

Addick
22-04-2017, 15:01
Worst season in our history (or maybe since something like 1923) as we are likely to finish about 15th in League 1. Wasn't that many years ago we were the 'model' small club that others looked up to...now they look and laugh at our incompetent CEO and an owner that verbally abuses fans and hasn't been to watch a game since October '15. Protests before and during matches have provided more entertainment than the football.

The joys of supporting Charlton Athletic.

DaveCull
22-04-2017, 15:55
I remember Sky's eminent pundits discussing Liverpool's chances of top four this season back in August. They all considered that Sturridge's fitness was paramount to any success. So, all in all, it's been an encouraging season so far, but it's not over yet. Nice to see Everton doing well too:welcome:

Angusjim
23-04-2017, 06:52
So how are Tenerife doing this season not heard much about them recently ?

Tshirt
23-04-2017, 13:55
Oldham Athletic. Gone are the heady days of the early nineties, now spend nearly every season in or close to the league 1 relegation zone, but always manage to survive at the last minute. Done well this year as they have done it with a couple of matches to spare.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bardalor
17-07-2017, 21:14
Last season was really interesting but I hope that next season will be better

Ricman
18-07-2017, 09:26
Manchester City suffer dreadfully in the media, but last week won an award from an Italian football magazine - oh yes the Italians know a thing or two about football. Not for them fawning over that useless lot from the Manchester suburbs.

The award " The Worst 20 Seconds of Football Ever " and it was, from 1993 against QPR.

Google it.