PDA

View Full Version : Relocation relocating - finding a short term rental

dr_gray
30-04-2017, 18:10
Hi, I'm trying to help my parents with their relocation to Tenerife, our first plan was to possibly find a short term let 1-3 months. to be able to find an area that suits them best, are there some reputable rental companies that could be recommend? We were looking in the Golf de sur/ El Medano area. or further east?

Red Devil
01-05-2017, 12:59
Afraid the only one I know is on facebook, if you search for Tenerife Property Rentals & Sales it comes up, usually have longer term rentals available. Afraid I dont know whether its just one company or whether anyone can advertise their properties on there

Angusjim
02-05-2017, 06:22
Hi, I'm trying to help my parents with their relocation to Tenerife, our first plan was to possibly find a short term let 1-3 months. to be able to find an area that suits them best, are there some reputable rental companies that could be recommend? We were looking in the Golf de sur/ El Medano area. or further east?
LUCKY can you help with this you have your ear to the ground in lower GDS

willowlily
02-05-2017, 08:06
it sounds like you know the area, I suggest an agent that is based in the el medano area google it

LUCKY
03-05-2017, 08:17
I can only suggest longer lets try http://losabrigosproperties.com/
!2 months ago the local property paper had 6 pages of rentals now it is down to a quarter of a page.
:flatcap::feret::feret::feret:

dr_gray
13-05-2017, 16:05
Thanks for your answers.
I've joined a few Facebook groups that seems like a good starting place, It's hard to tell with the online estate agents whats going on.