PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Rental Weeks rental wanted 10/03 - 17/03 2018.

robbyw
03-05-2017, 20:34
I'm looking for a 1 week rental for 10th - 17th March.
Preferably friendly for a lung issue.
Most areas considered between Los Cris and Costa Adeje, but away from the nightlife! Just a quiet relaxing week wanted.
Up to around €300 / £260'ish.

Thanks for help or pointers, it really will be appreciated.

Angusjim
04-05-2017, 09:04
Perhaps Ecky Thump can assist you with contact details of his holiday landlord he is using this time round

Ecky Thump
04-05-2017, 09:26
Up to aroun

I'm looking for a 1 week rental for 10th - 17th March.
Preferably friendly for a lung issue.
Most areas considered between Los Cris and Costa Adeje, but away from the nightlife! Just a quiet relaxing week wanted.
Up to around €300 / £260'ish.

Thanks for help or pointers, it really will be appreciated.

I would recommend that you try alfredorealestste.com the owner Alfredo is helpful and he has lots of apartments situated in central Los Cristianos, which will be in your price range and many of the apartments have lifts to the upper floors.

robbyw
04-05-2017, 09:35
Thanks, I did try Alfredo last year for a week in January, but his reply was he only offered long term lets?
I'll try again as it may have been too late and he may have been fully booked for short term lets.
Many thanks.

Ecky Thump
04-05-2017, 09:55
Thanks, I did try Alfredo last year for a week in January, but his reply was he only offered long term lets?
I'll try again as it may have been too late and he may have been fully booked for short term lets.
Many thanks.

It may have been because of the hopefully soon to be defunct law regarding illegal lettings, tell him that you were recommended by one of his customers. :/)

delderek
04-05-2017, 10:33
It may have been because of the hopefully soon to be defunct law regarding illegal lettings, tell him that you were recommended by one of his customers. :/)

Bold statement. I think the only thing that is changing is the VV ruling for residential complexes, that means that a licence can be granted only if the statutes do not prohibit letting (and most of the newer complexes do prohibit this). and that you must register for IGIC, and conform to certain standards. Plus the fines for infringement of these rules are huge, double that of the Tourist regulation fines. (up to 300,000 euros.)
The tourist regulations are not affected.

Having said that, I think the final draft is not yet published.

This is my interpretation from our friends site. We all know who.

Angusjim
04-05-2017, 10:37
Bold statement. I think the only thing that is changing is the VV ruling for residential complexes, that means that a licence can be granted only if the statutes do not prohibit letting (and most of the newer complexes do prohibit this). and that you must register for IGIC, and conform to certain standards. Plus the fines for infringement of these rules are huge, double that of the Tourist regulation fines. (up to 300,000 euros.)
The tourist regulations are not affected.

Having said that, I think the final draft is not yet published.

This is my interpretation from our friends site. We all know who.

Has anyone actually paid a fine yet for illegal letting :dontknow:

delderek
04-05-2017, 10:45
Very many I believe, starting at 18000 euros, but often reduced on appeal to around 13000 euros.

Ecky Thump
04-05-2017, 10:50
Has anyone actually paid a fine yet for illegal letting :dontknow:

Yesterday I was talking to two long established Spanish agents and they. both said the same thing, that no one had paid any of the astronomical fines and that they hadn't been pursued for payment, no inspection of bookings are taking place, the feeling here is that the law is about to change.

There are a couple of forum members that were fined under the present laws about two years ago and they definitely haven't paid or have had any further action taken against them...fingers crossed! :-)

I suppose that just like the illegal lettings thread, we will all here a lot of "he said", "he thinks", it may take many more months to hear and know the final outcome.

robbyw
04-05-2017, 10:56

I've had a reply back from Alfredo (Jnr) stating no availability for March. Not for 1 week anyway!
But, appreciated for the link.

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Sorted!
I managed to get an apartment up by Puerto Colon.
And slightly under budget, which means 20 free large beers. :laugh:

Thanks again for all who posted.