PDA

View Full Version : Other birthdays.

Leam_Lin
05-05-2017, 22:52
Where are you Medman? Come on Norm, start posting, its nearly our birthday.:raspberry2:

Ecky Thump
05-05-2017, 23:10
Where are you Medman? Come on Norm, start posting, its nearly our birthday.:raspberry2:

I had a email from him this very morning, he's away with his wife to the Costa del Sol and then for his '65th' in July, they are off to Portugal. :jumping:

Leam_Lin
05-05-2017, 23:36
I had a email from him this very morning, he's away with his wife to the Costa del Sol and then for his '65th' in July, they are off to Portugal. :jumping:

Did he mention why no Tenerife?

Ecky Thump
06-05-2017, 09:25
Did he mention why no Tenerife?

Norm has had lots of Family commitments and this holiday on the Costa is with his Daughter and he has a new family arrival with Baby Leo, he is going to Portugal to celebrate his 65th, he is just about to book a holiday in Tenerife for his 'Ruby Wedding' anniversary in October when we hope to meet up...Oh I do wish the games hadn't been closed when a Moderator felt it was needed, then Norm and others would still be here posting themselves!!

Leam_Lin
06-05-2017, 11:02
Eric, many thanks, we will miss Norm & wife again, we hope to be in Tenerife in September. We have flights booked to go before then but unfortunately my husband is in our local hospital with sepsis.