PDA

View Full Version : Employment Self Employed - Sales Rep

SajQayoom
06-05-2017, 14:50
Name of company : Prestige Experience (UK)

Name of member to contact : Sajid Qayoom

Salary : £20,000-50,000 per annum

Contract : Self Employed

Job description : The successful candidates will need to be able to speak to holiday makers from England regarding any sickness or illness they may have had whilst on an all inclusive package holiday.
Commission paid for all successful claims accepted - earning potential of £20-£50 per person / case.

Working hours : Flexible

Working area : Tenerife, Costa Blanca, Costa Del Sol, Gran Canaria and Lanzarote

Please email on sajqayoom@hotmail.com for further information

Liftman
07-05-2017, 00:13
CAn someone get this crap off here?

This is what will kill Tenerife as a destination for British tourists.

Parasites.

Angusjim
07-05-2017, 06:57
CAn someone get this crap off here?

This is what will kill Tenerife as a destination for British tourists.

Parasites.

No I think the rip off hotel prices and cloudy weather will get there first:wave:

supercorny
07-05-2017, 09:57
It's ridiculous to raid those who offer you the best time of the year. Even if the hotel chains earn a lot of money, there is no right to accuse them with "false statements" to make your own profit out of it.
In the end, the prices for holidays will rise for everyone or british people won't be welcome anymore. Exploiting gaps or options in the law will always be disadvantageous for the honest ones and those who were really affected by illness or whatever.

Ecky Thump
07-05-2017, 10:19
The job description should be.....

Ambulance Chaser Wanted

Angusjim
07-05-2017, 10:34
I personally do not see what the issue is apart from the spamming illegal advertising on the Forum they are offering a job if you don't want it don't apply, may suit someone who is extremely thick skinned with no moral fibre:tiphat:

Ecky Thump
07-05-2017, 10:37
I personally do not see what the issue is apart from the spamming illegal advertising on the Forum they are offering a job if you don't want it don't apply, may suit someone who is extremely thick skinned with no moral fibre:tiphat:

Have you applied yet?:neener:
:D

Angusjim
07-05-2017, 10:44
Have you applied yet?:neener:
:D
I do have all the right credentials but I am loaded so no need.:wave::c2::laugh:

Liftman
07-05-2017, 14:37
I do have all the right credentials but I am loaded so no need.:wave::c2::laugh:

Ah. so, Have you been ill on holiday recently? I can help with a claim!

lsmt971
10-05-2017, 13:48
I am up for genuine claims but things like this take off and then everyone jumps on the bandwagon. People using it for a free holiday. It's not fair on the resort and genuine holiday makers when the prices start to go up to compensate.

Ecky Thump
06-06-2017, 10:37

He ( Angusjim ) is know to 99% of insurance companies, so good luck in your quest to help his latest false claim for the theft of his...Genuine Rolex Watch....bought from a Los Cristianos Lookie Lookie man, named King for €9 !!:stupid: :cheeky:

junglejim
07-06-2017, 10:03

Yes , he was violently shaking when he bought me a Guinness in Irish Fiddler recently -€4.80 !:jumping:

Ecky Thump
07-06-2017, 10:24
Yes , he was violently shaking when he bought me a Guinness in Irish Fiddler recently -€4.80 !:jumping:
Angusjim won't like it that it is being said that he's a soft target when it comes to him buying a drink, he once dropped a ten pence piece in the Star Hotel in Montrose and it struck him on the head as it bounced when he bent over to retrieve it! :D