Peoples Republic of Tenerife?

Chine
11-05-2017, 18:11
Looks like Tenerife is going to become Province of China soon :wink:

:dontknow: im lost on this one ,please enlighten

Ecky Thump
11-05-2017, 18:40
:dontknow: im lost on this one ,please enlighten

With the amount of Chinese owned restaurants (not including those that sell Chinese food), Chinese shops, Chinese goods in every shop, the amount of Chines people, then it would appear that China has invaded Tenerife and kicked the Russians out!

Chine
11-05-2017, 18:47
With the amount of Chinese owned restaurants (not including those that sell Chinese food), Chinese shops, Chinese goods in every shop, the amount of Chines people, then it would appear that China has invaded Tenerife and kicked the Russians out!

ahh right i get it now ,well most of it!! except the bit about me and my family ? :laugh:

Ecky Thump
11-05-2017, 19:15
ahh right i get it now ,well most of it!! except the bit about me and my family ? :laugh:

They've let you and your family remain as you still have a few Rubles left in your bank account! :D

tfs1
11-05-2017, 23:08
They've let you and your family remain as you still have a few Rubles left in your bank account! :D

Russians still buying it seems, Reveron apartments in Los Cris is their latest purchase I understand. It is being updated in a few months time.

Ecky Thump
11-05-2017, 23:21
Russians still buying it seems, Reveron apartments in Los Cris is their latest purchase I understand. It is being updated in a few months time.

I knew that there was a new management company involved and was being renovated, but I wasn't aware that it was going to be under new ownership. :dontknow:

tfs1
12-05-2017, 09:06
I knew that there was a new management company involved and was being renovated, but I wasn't aware that it was going to be under new ownership. :dontknow:

Maybe things will become clearer in time but that's the local understanding at the moment.

junglejim
12-05-2017, 11:14
Angusjim is over looking to spend some Bawbees (mostly old pound coins he made !)

Mia
12-05-2017, 11:57
The old shell of a building in Playa Paraiso (which has been a complete eyesore for more than 20 years) is now being turned into 151 luxury apartments called "Ocean Gardens"

I understand this is thanks to a Chinese company purchasing it and re-developing it. Work is well underway.

If anyone has heard different let us know.