PDA

View Full Version : Other Warm clothes or not

Mr s
11-05-2017, 21:10
:ashamed::ashamed:We are coming to Los cristionas this sataday, I am a bit unsure weather to pack
Long sleeved shirts & trousers does it get cool on the night time.

The reason I ask we have never come in May time before always Xmas/ Nyr.

We are flying with Jet2 with 1 suitcase of 22kgs for me & wife we always seem
To pack to much & never use a lot of the clothes we bring.

fixer
11-05-2017, 22:11
you should not need warm clothes this time off year.

Chine
11-05-2017, 22:16
for myself and my son we take a light jacket or fleece for evenings but still where shorts this time of year, but for the wife and daughter they may still break out the jeans or leggings but we are in GDS which can be a bit cooler / breezy on an evening, someone from the los cris crew will be along to inform you shortly no doubt, but beware they are old and dont move about much! :hide: ,have fun anyway :cheers:

Ecky Thump
11-05-2017, 23:08
As Chine has said, Los Cristianos can get a little chilly in the late evenings, especially if there is a breeze coming off the sea, so pack a jumper.

The GDS where Chine stays is affectionally known as 'Gods Waiting Room' and if anyone under the age of 65 is seen, it causes a panic and a complete 7pm curfew comes into action! :D

Mia
12-05-2017, 12:06
There is a Calima forecast for next week with temperatures of 30+ degrees C, but having a light jacket for the evenings is always a good idea just in case there is a breeze coming off the sea.

Should not need long trousers though.

junglejim
12-05-2017, 16:27
Shortsleeves & T-shirt , light jersey or rain jacket , still warm at night !

Chine
12-05-2017, 20:16
:ashamed::ashamed:We are coming to Los cristionas this sataday, I am a bit unsure weather to pack
Long sleeved shirts & trousers does it get cool on the night time.

The reason I ask we have never come in May time before always Xmas/ Nyr.

We are flying with Jet2 with 1 suitcase of 22kgs for me & wife we always seem
To pack to much & never use a lot of the clothes we bring.

you have a great time whatever you decide to pack, but a swift reminder AJ is there so dont forget your :rain:

junglejim
13-05-2017, 17:26
you have a great time whatever you decide to pack, but a swift reminder AJ is there so dont forget your :rain:

I sat down outside with AJ last night in Irish Fiddler and it started spitting rain ! LOL!:rain:
Anyway angusim itīs good for the :hedge: at Brechin !:eyebrows:

Angusjim
14-05-2017, 13:27
I sat down outside with AJ last night in Irish Fiddler and it started spitting rain ! LOL!:rain:
Anyway angusim itīs good for the :hedge: at Brechin !:eyebrows:

Only you felt the rain:nono::dontknow:

warbey
14-05-2017, 20:09
Some hotels have a policy that Men wear trousers for their evening meal.

I think thats good manners and as most are going to travel in trousers or jeans

you have one pair already, Another pair in the case isnt that much surely...?