PDA

View Full Version : Bilingual translator needed - not professional - Spanish to English

gidi
14-05-2017, 20:07
Hola everyone! I've been on the island since November 2016 and I'm making a documentary about rock climbing in Tenerife.

It will be about the history of climbing, interviews with old and new climbers and filming the different locations and styles of climbing that people practice here.

Unfortunately, I don't speak or understand Spanish so so far I have been using friends to help me. I have now about 40 pages of transcription that I need to translate from Spanish to English.
I am willing to pay to a bilingual person to translate some or all of the pages and also future interviews that I'll do. I'm am an independent filmmaker and I can't afford a professional translator.
Is there anyone here who will be interested in helping me? do you know maybe someone who will? please don't hesitate to send me a message and ask me any questions.

seanocelt
16-05-2017, 13:07
Hola everyone! I've been on the island since November 2016 and I'm making a documentary about rock climbing in Tenerife.

It will be about the history of climbing, interviews with old and new climbers and filming the different locations and styles of climbing that people practice here.

Unfortunately, I don't speak or understand Spanish so so far I have been using friends to help me. I have now about 40 pages of transcription that I need to translate from Spanish to English.
I am willing to pay to a bilingual person to translate some or all of the pages and also future interviews that I'll do. I'm am an independent filmmaker and I can't afford a professional translator.
Is there anyone here who will be interested in helping me? do you know maybe someone who will? please don't hesitate to send me a message and ask me any questions.

send me a PM i will give you the number of a very reasonable translator