PDA

View Full Version : Cars & Transport Instant online Car Hire Excess Insurance

Sunterra
15-05-2017, 16:44
How many times have you booked a car hire to find out when you reach the car hire company's desk that the price quoted is not the total price, due to high excess charges for Collision Damage Waiver and theft of the vehicle, you will be required to pay a daily rate to cover these areas.

Don't get ripped off with over inflated excess car hire insurance charges. If you take out Car Hire Excess Insurance you can avoid these additional costs on your car hire. For full details of what is included on the cost and for an instant online quote visit my blog (http://tenerifeadeslasagent.blogspot.com.es/2017/05/car-hire-excess-insurance.html) The insurance also covers motor homes and camper van hire.

fixer
15-05-2017, 23:42
Or simply hire from AutoRiesen in Tenerife!

ashleybroke
16-05-2017, 13:48
was done a lot of time with on a website the price were different but when you reach to the office the situation were different

bennoa1
17-05-2017, 09:39
I've used Questor previously but now using Leisure Guard, as Autoreisen aren't always best value. Cost around £31 for an annual policy. Car hire pitfalls covered here:
http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/travel/cheap-car-hire

fixer
17-05-2017, 12:51
was done a lot of time with on a website the price were different but when you reach to the office the situation were different

Auotoriesen always price quoted no extra insurance.

bennoa1
17-05-2017, 13:12

I always book in advance. I try Autoreisen, Holiday Autos and Rental cars to see what is the best deal for us. We go 4-6 times a year and always get a car. I've NEVER paid more than I've booked for so not sure why you had this experience. They do generally try and sell the excess cover but we have that anyway, covering us both.

ashleybroke
17-05-2017, 13:33
I think was a bad luck for me but next time I will care about