PDA

View Full Version : 4 day away

imablue
22-05-2017, 21:54
Just had a 4 day away break back in the UK.
26 Pounds each by Thomas Cook out of Tenerife 20.20 on Tuesday night.0015 into Manchester.
Return by Jet2 was on the Saturday at 16.05 back in Tenerife at 20.45 for a flight cost of 31.50 pounds.
We had added hold luggage at 30 pounds each coming back so for a grand sum of
174.98 pounds a great little break was had by both of us.
We met up with family and friends over the said days in different locations between Manchester, Liverpool and Stalmine (near Blackpool).
The weather was fine ,just a few spots of rain until the final day whereby we travelled by taxi to Manchester Airport in the rain.
Well to be expected i suppose.
The point is how cheap to travel at times it is...well worth keeping a check on flights whether from the UK or to the UK..:wave:

Tony the Welder
23-05-2017, 08:37
Just had a 4 day away break back in the UK.
26 Pounds each by Thomas Cook out of Tenerife 20.20 on Tuesday night.0015 into Manchester.
Return by Jet2 was on the Saturday at 16.05 back in Tenerife at 20.45 for a flight cost of 31.50 pounds.
We had added hold luggage at 30 pounds each coming back so for a grand sum of
174.98 pounds a great little break was had by both of us.
We met up with family and friends over the said days in different locations between Manchester, Liverpool and Stalmine (near Blackpool).
The weather was fine ,just a few spots of rain until the final day whereby we travelled by taxi to Manchester Airport in the rain.
Well to be expected i suppose.
The point is how cheap to travel at times it is...well worth keeping a check on flights whether from the UK or to the UK..:wave:

wow good deal look out for september for me