PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Karaoke Bar Assistant Hostess Work - I have a background in TV presenter and singing

speedqueen101
03-06-2017, 22:41
I would like to work with an established karaoke DJ, I possess the hostess personality skills to entertain the crowds at any level and venue.:c2:

Serious replies only. Seeking permanent / ongoing and temp work with free or low cost accommodation included.

imablue
03-06-2017, 22:47
???? Yeah !

speedqueen101
03-06-2017, 22:59
what part of that exactly do you not understand??

no need to be confused when you aren't the one offering any opportunity, pointless reply wasn't it.

eltel
04-06-2017, 00:53
Go to the end of the queue, 100's of people want that job

junglejim
04-06-2017, 08:23
what part of that exactly do you not understand??

no need to be confused when you aren't the one offering any opportunity, pointless reply wasn't it.

"I possess the hostess personality skills to entertain "
Aye , did ye ?

Leam_Lin
04-06-2017, 09:45
"I possess the hostess personality skills to entertain "
Aye , did ye ?
One to one?

04-06-2017, 13:13

Let's try to be a 'Friendly & Welcoming' Tenerife Forum, ridiculing a new member certainly won't help this forum to survive.

speedqueen101
04-06-2017, 15:01
Thank you to the moderator for stepping in to help x

I think the author of these posts needs to learn a thing or two, I didn't ask for anybody's opinion, hence why I've posted in the ''work wanted'' category like any right minded person would. The above poster seems like a 'jealous nobody' with nothing better to do with their time, I currently work in the industry and want to relocate, perhaps they should consider changing their attitude or they won't be joining any queue.

Sorry but the urge became too intense to simply not reply!

Once again, i'm grateful for your understanding, perhaps his inappropriate comments should be removed..

eltel
04-06-2017, 16:19
Ok put simply, there are a lot of people 'in the industry' that relocated years ago and are now having hard times trying to find work. So to put it politely, stay where you are.

04-06-2017, 17:14
I would like to work with an established karaoke DJ, I possess the hostess personality skills to entertain the crowds at any level and venue.:c2:

Serious replies only. Seeking permanent / ongoing and temp work with free or low cost accommodation included.

To be brutally honest, the chances of finding a job that includes all your requirements are probably almost non existent.
If you do want to live and work in Tenerife, you should be prepared for hard times and if you do decide to try to follow your dreams, come over with enough funds to last a few months and be prepared to walk from 'bar to bar' with your CV, learn some basic Spanish and most importantly have the means to return home incase you meet with failure...but, good luck in whatever you decide to do.

tub
04-06-2017, 20:35
a bit hard on her i thought

robbyw
04-06-2017, 21:07
To be brutally honest, the chances of finding a job that includes all your requirements are probably almost non existent.
If you do want to live and work in Tenerife, you should be prepared for hard times and if you do decide to try to follow your dreams, come over with enough funds to last a few months and be prepared to walk from 'bar to bar' with your CV, learn some basic Spanish and most importantly have the means to return home incase you meet with failure...but, good luck in whatever you decide to do.

That's my dreams shattered too then!

Maybe I'll consider offering to rub suntan lotion on females 'best bits' on the beaches.
Fee? €5 per application.

That's all I can afford to pay. :flatcap:

Good luck SQ100, hope you find what you are looking for.

speedqueen101
05-06-2017, 02:07
Cheers Moderator! I understand and thanks for the advice x