PDA

View Full Version : Television Uk tv

Snowdrop
04-06-2017, 06:11
Hi guys! Can anyone tell me where I can watch U.K. Television for free online now that filmon is no longer free to view

junglejim
04-06-2017, 08:20
If you can download mobdro then some channels are available .

https://mobdroapk.org/

Megaloo
04-06-2017, 09:25
I have a box which I bought from a Gentleman in the South works really well not sure if I can give you details on here . You buy box and no further payment but he gives and excellent back up

tub
04-06-2017, 20:34
i tried to go to mobdro what a performance gave up in the end

delderek
04-06-2017, 21:34
i tried to go to mobdro what a performance gave up in the end

It is really for android and works well. If you have modern tv you can screen share. Trying to load on a PC is a bit of a challenge.

tub
04-06-2017, 21:46
yes you are correct i was trying put it on my laptop gave it an hour of my time that was it

Megaloo
05-06-2017, 09:02
do you guarantee it will have free UKTV for the next 12 months , im sure those that brought a
box just before FILMON went pay were not best pleased ..

I bought my box over a year ago but because the guy I purchased it from gives an excellent back up I have several places on my box to watch UK TV including Mobdra films and much more

JaBBa
05-06-2017, 19:11
No guarantee how long free tv will last...

Megaloo
05-06-2017, 22:38
i was asking mr andyfm if he offered a guarantee
why dont you post the name of the guy who gives an excellent back up
and people can pick between him and andyfm

will your man also offer a 12 month guarantee of free UKTV on his box ??
most of the apps used FILMON and now MOBDRO seems to be the place that they have all now run to.
i cant see anyone continuing to offer a free service when its going to hit 10,000 euros a week ”n server fees ???

I said I did not mention where and wh I bought the box I was not sure if it was allowed on here because advertising I will pm you details

Megaloo
06-06-2017, 12:05
thanks for being honest .a lot of people on facebook “confusing“ the box with the service
and offering 12 month :thanx:

how do you get around the fact that you need to supply your date of birth,your emails address and a statement
that you have a UK TV licence to sign into BBC IPLAYER ?'
and that the BBC have been blocking emails supplier when found they have been using a VPN ??
(mutiple emails using same IP address)

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

ta for PM info Megaloo .
i see he uses a facebook account,so its only a matter of time before they get round to removing it due to their new

Facebook has updated its Commerce Policy to include a ban on "products or items" that facilitate or encourage unauthorized access to digital media. The new rule has almost certainly been put in place to stop the further spread of "fully loaded" set-top devices running modified Kodi and similar software.

https://www.facebook.com/policies/commerce

Thanks for info will wait and see I am happy at the moment

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Thanks for info will wait and see I am happy at the moment

Just seen a post by you on another thread you seem to know about tv boxes so why all the questions as you were advertising

copied and pasted
02-05-2017, 18:36 #10

Franzaufdenbla

Franzaufdenbla is offline Member
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:Join Date:Jun 2015 Gender:: Posts:19Thanks:0Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts Mentioned:0 Post(s)Tagged:0 Thread(s)

Re: Mag250

better service on MAG250 then paying FILMON €15 a month ....

Ecky Thump
06-06-2017, 13:01
I have a box which I bought from a Gentleman in the South works really well not sure if I can give you details on here . You buy box and no further payment but he gives and excellent back up

There is no reason that you can't say where you bought a item from, or name someone who is offering a service. :)

delderek
11-06-2017, 16:52
see what you mean ...

This page (https://www.mobdro.to/) is currently offline

Website Name:
mobdro.toURL Checked:
no responseResponse Time:
unknownLast Down:
DOWN
Mobdro.to is DOWN for everyone.
It is not just you. The server is not responding...

Still working perfectly in the uk on android!

Angusjim
11-06-2017, 20:16
ROBSAT is run from a council house in the midlands :cheeky:

This website was kept online in honor of my Uncle Robert, the founder of Rob's Satellite TV. A popular site on which Rob spent a lot of time informing people of new happenings in the world of Satellite TV.

Unfortunately Rob died aged just 49! Leaving behind his "creation" and many people disappointed that there would be no further predictions and accurate satellite info from him. Therefore I (a relative of Rob) decided to keep the site going, I had his login details as I was going to create a new site for him.Please help the development of this UK TV streaming service. A LOT of computers, multiple internet connections and internet streaming servers are being paid for to offer these TV streams. I've spent nearly £1000 on 3 x encoder PCs to get this far, plus monthly cost will be between £500-£1000 for the 4 x fibre internet lines, massive amounts of bandwidth, servers etc. Over time I can get more internet connections, computers & servers to provide higher quality streams

tv“not “ mucho lets you watch UK tv free for an hour per day
wow thats about the amount of english TV you could get back in the 1960s in spain ...

Not exactly sure what the point of some of your posts are trying to make but you do come over as a bit of a smug git. Just saying like:hello:

Snowdrop
11-06-2017, 20:54
I was looking for an app for my iPad to download but have been nsucessful so far

delderek
11-06-2017, 21:18
Isn't mobdro available for ipad?

Snowdrop
11-06-2017, 22:08
I downloaded mobdro but there were only music channels, I have a Spanish service provider

delderek
11-06-2017, 22:26
I downloaded mobdro but there were only music channels, I have a Spanish service provider

I've just looked and I see it is not officially avail for ios. But seems to be dozens of false ones.

Snowdrop
12-06-2017, 11:33
Thx very much but I want U.K. Tv for my iPad with Spanish provider, not for my tv indoors.

delderek
12-06-2017, 12:52
May be cheaper to buy a cheap android tablet, and then use the mobdro app. (provided of course that your Spanish provider allows streaming)

delderek
12-06-2017, 18:52
thats the APP ,the website was down

Why do you need the website, when the app works perfectly. (and it is one of the only places you will find Sky Cinema although not in the movie section) It was designed for an android app. Not for PC via a website.

Snowdrop
12-06-2017, 21:12
You may well be right

junglejim
13-06-2017, 10:02
And so the death spiral continues !

Angusjim
13-06-2017, 13:09
I get the feeling we may met this plum before :whistle:

Ecky Thump
13-06-2017, 18:56
I get the feeling we may met this plum before :whistle:

'Great minds think alike'

But, I have to admit, that mines not as great as yours! :D

junglejim
13-06-2017, 20:11
Kodi Turmoil Continues as TVAddons Mysteriously Disappears
TVAddons, the leading library for unofficial Kodi add-ons, has mysteriously disappeared. The site's domain names have become unresponsive after the DNS entries were removed. It's unclear why these drastic actions were taken, but since TVAddons was sued last week, some fear the worst
https://www.facebook.com/TVADDONS/
Sorry, this content isn't available right now

Massive Anti-Piracy Coalition
Some of the world's largest entertainment groups have formed a huge coalition with a mission to reduce online piracy. The Alliance for Creativity and Entertainment is comprised of 30 companies including the studios of the MPAA, Amazon, Netflix, CBS, HBO, BBC, Sky, Bell Canada, CBS, Hulu, Lionsgate, Foxtel, Village Roadshow, Amazon, AMC Networks, BBC Worldwide, Bell Canada and Bell Media, Canal+ Group, CBS Corporation, Constantin Film, Foxtel, Grupo Globo, HBO, Hulu, Lionsgate, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM), Millennium Media, NBCUniversal, Netflix, Paramount Pictures, SF Studios, Sky, Sony Pictures Entertainment, Star India, Studio Babelsberg, STX Entertainment, Telemundo, Televisa, Twentieth Century Fox, Univision Communications Inc., Village Roadshow, The Walt Disney Company, and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.

yep :wow:

Sorry Peanuts -oops I mean Franz , I was referring to you !

junglejim
14-06-2017, 03:10
Simian ?? Yeah ! Monkeys love peanuts !

junglejim
14-06-2017, 09:49
Saves avoiding you giving an answer to the questions put to you
- Typicial Spiv
Oh dear, insulting everyone now - looks like another ban for our chameleon friend could be on the way !

Angusjim
14-06-2017, 10:22
anyone who wants to talk on the subject ,please post
ill leave the local color to finish their daily beer ration
and another verse of the old gray mare ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TylXmhf8Xk

Do you have any views on Brexit or links to stories about this :lol:

Angusjim
14-06-2017, 19:20
still being evasive about taking money off of strangers and offering them web sites run from council houses ...???
have some backbone and stop hiding behind the local barflys ...

Unlike you who hides behind your keyboard you pathetic little troll Billy nae mates :lol:

Angusjim
15-06-2017, 06:41
hows life going with that getting aggressive when things arise you cant cope with -
Classic Simian response ....:whistle:

I have a feeling I know exactly what goes on with you strange you always seem to appear when the Forum gets quiet good boost to the posting numbers ;)

Angusjim
15-06-2017, 08:55
Franzaufdenbla bla!! bla!! bla!! Can keep his Mag 250 boxes,i have now signed up at www.tvmucho.com as UK TV is only 48€ PER ANNUM (96cents per week).

Andy his posts have NOTHING to do with the subject same when he was last on about Brexit its basic trolling

Angusjim
16-06-2017, 06:21
Franza has had his server shut down :lol:

johnmehra132
17-07-2017, 07:57
Good one to get all the latest movies and TV shows. اضغط هنا (***************/2tfiFOK)

Gulfy
18-07-2017, 21:06
Hi guys! Can anyone tell me where I can watch U.K. Television for free online now that filmon is no longer free to viewSeriesonline.in movies, TV shows from all over. It's a website that you would need to cast to your TV using a phone or tablet

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

delderek
18-07-2017, 22:09
Mobdro is still working fine, and still includes sky movies. But again you need to "cast screen" from android.

Mia
19-07-2017, 14:04
Mobdro is still working fine, and still includes sky movies. But again you need to "cast screen" from android.

Hi Delderek,

Installed Mobdro yesterday on a 3 year old android TV box (Version 4.1) and it is working fine for us. TV channels including Sky movies and Sky Sports all ok.

delderek
19-07-2017, 14:25
Hi Delderek,

Installed Mobdro yesterday on a 3 year old android TV box (Version 4.1) and it is working fine for us. TV channels including Sky movies and Sky Sports all ok.

Yes it is good, but I just wonder for how long?