PDA

View Full Version : Long Term Rental any advise on estate agents for long let

darlington lass
15-06-2017, 23:00
hi
im flying over to tenerife on tuesday for a week to try and find a long term rental i donot mind renting outside of the tourist area and was hoping someone may be able to help me with estae agents to go to im staying in las americas when i come over this time need 2 bedroom rental on south side of the island any help would be grateful thank you

AndyG
16-06-2017, 07:12
I arranged a long term let from the UK before I moved out here and could not be happier with the service I got (and continue to get) from my estate agent. They are based in Playa San Juan on the South West coast. If you are interested in this area, let me know and I will post full contact details.

darlington lass
16-06-2017, 07:27
thank you so much i would be very interested andyg

AndyG
16-06-2017, 08:42
The company is Easy Living Tenerife, Avenida Juan Carlos, Playa de San Juan. Phone number is 922134080. Ask for Philip Dean who is one of the owners and is English. I'm not saying they will have many rentals available, but if they have anything they are very reliable.I have been in the same long let for nearly 2 years now and they are really good whenever I need anything. Good luck finding something!