PDA

View Full Version : Grooming Gents Hairdressers

PaulCourt
19-06-2017, 09:19
Can anyone point me in the direction of a good Gents hairdressers in the Los Cristianos area please?

Ecky Thump
19-06-2017, 10:04
Can anyone point me in the direction of a good Gents hairdressers in the Los Cristianos area please?

At the back of BurgerKing (50 mtrs from the Linatis Restaurant) there is what appears to be a popular one and the attention that the barber gives looks to be attentive.

Not a personal recommendation as I have a No.1 and a trained monkey can do that!:D

PaulCourt
19-06-2017, 10:24
Thanks Ecky, still being unfamiliar with the layout, could you enlarge a little on the area? I haven't actually seen a burger king in Los Cristianos yet.

Ecky Thump
19-06-2017, 10:30
Thanks Ecky, still being unfamiliar with the layout, could you enlarge a little on the area? I haven't actually seen a burger king in Los Cristianos yet.

Walking towards the harbour down the avenue from the Church Square you will pass the Bar Gavota on the left, past that there is a sharp incline to the left, go down there 100mtrs and I'm almost positive that you turn right, (or left) but you will certainly be within a snipping distance of the barbershop.:p

PS. If you come to the Don Diago apartments, you have passed it and if you still can't find it call in at the Dacappo Italian Restaurant which you will have also passed and have a superb meal.

PPS. The wife says there is a Estate Agents next to it that have some nice apartments for sale! :D

PPPS. If you still can't find it, continue to the port and catch a ferry to Gomera, as there is a barbershop there.:laugh:

PPPS. See below....it's somewhere among these old buildings!!:dontknow:

PaulCourt
21-06-2017, 14:19
Thanks for that. As it happens we were over near the Valdez Centre and came across a Barbers there, thought I would give it a try........ I can't honestly recommend it simply because the guy has a very poor understanding of English, and the result certainly wasn't what I asked for.

tenerifesinger
21-06-2017, 15:38
there's one in the apollo Centre. I can't recommend it as I have never been in it as i live in San Eugenio and use the one next to mercadonna (which incidentally is excellent)

Ecky Thump
21-06-2017, 15:49
Thanks for that. As it happens we were over near the Valdez Centre and came across a Barbers there, thought I would give it a try........ I can't honestly recommend it simply because the guy has a very poor understanding of English, and the result certainly wasn't what I asked for.

Please tell us more, what did you ask for and what was the result? :D

tenerifesinger
21-06-2017, 15:51
maybe even a picture? :laugh:

PaulCourt
21-06-2017, 16:00
I asked for a 'trim' but he took that to mean a a short trim using clippers instead of scissors, which on my hair just results in a mess!

Angusjim
22-06-2017, 07:15
I love my hair style its easy to explain the world over :wink:

Leam_Lin
22-06-2017, 08:01
I love my hair style its easy to explain the world over :wink:

Like a 'baby's bum'

Angusjim
22-06-2017, 08:08
Like a 'baby's bum'

In parts :lol:

Ecky Thump
22-06-2017, 10:11
In parts :lol:

I would have said most of it, but a lot smoother.