PDA

View Full Version : Other Amazon and Tenerife

PaulCourt
27-06-2017, 15:01
I tried to order an item from Amazon today and got an error message advising delivery cannot be made to Tenerife due to Amazon rules/guidelines. Have others encountered this?

Angusjim
27-06-2017, 15:17
See thread below about this, hope it maybe helps I am sure someone who knows about this will be along before too long
http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?41669-Amazon-es-versus-amazon-co-ik
There are more threads put amazon into search box top right and a few come up

tfs1
27-06-2017, 15:35
I tried to order an item from Amazon today and got an error message advising delivery cannot be made to Tenerife due to Amazon rules/guidelines. Have others encountered this?

I've not had an issue with Amazon but did have a problem when I ordered online some aftershave (240ml bottle) for delivery to Tenerife.

Previous delivery wasn't a problem and worked as planned but a reduction in the allowed size of bottles that was accepted by their courier meant the subsequent order, from the same company, couldn't happen. I could order 2 x 120ml ! - but of course that increased the cost, in the end I didn't bother with them and did something else.