PDA

View Full Version : Property Consorcio de tributos

jennyj
01-07-2017, 10:56
Can anyone help, I need to pay the basuras due to problems outside my control with my bank account. I went to the basuras office in puerto de la cruz with cash, but they wouldn't accept payment this way, was given forms and told to go to my bank. I went to my bank with the forms and the cash but was told that i had to pay by card in the machine, i do not have a card. am now back in uk can anyone tell me how to resolve this, I am trying to give them money how difficult can it be. thank you

Rips2
20-07-2017, 23:02
You can pay via the internet if you have the bill and it's not out of time (there is a maximum time but not sure what it is). Same happened to me, my bill was due at beginning of January and i ended up not paying it until end June but they were totally ok about it. If you go to the town hall when you get back, they should tell you where to go. Good luck

Leam_Lin
20-07-2017, 23:16
You can pay via the internet if you have the bill and it's not out of time (there is a maximum time but not sure what it is). Same happened to me, my bill was due at beginning of January and i ended up not paying it until end June but they were totally ok about it. If you go to the town hall when you get back, they should tell you where to go. Good luck

I have had a similar problem paying my rates & basura, went to my bank in England & advised I could do it through my internet banking but the charge would be £9.50. Unsure of the penalty for paying the bills late. We come under Adeje & from experience the office does not take cash only a card payment.

Tony the Welder
21-07-2017, 07:25
just paid the the past 4 years basura on my apartment at the local office in cash. some offices will accept cash overs not very confusing . the banks do accept cash payment on all bills normally up to 11 oclock but prefer you to use the machine. as stated the internet can also be used to pay.