PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Looking for job... qualified electrician, engineering roles. anything considered

Parker14
04-07-2017, 18:17
Hello I'm looking to move to Tenerife from England with my wife and two children. Plenty for my wife to do as she's a nail technician. I'm looking for work.. in any sector, as long as I can get by. My history is that I'm a qualified electrician I've done engineering in radio nurse call. I've seen satellite and aerial jobs I have a little experience in this. Would love the opportunity to do this in Tenerife. Open to any challenge. Thank you

delderek
04-07-2017, 19:06
Hello I'm looking to move to Tenerife from England with my wife and two children. Plenty for my wife to do as she's a nail technician. I'm looking for work.. in any sector, as long as I can get by. My history is that I'm a qualified electrician I've done engineering in radio nurse call. I've seen satellite and aerial jobs I have a little experience in this. Would love the opportunity to do this in Tenerife. Open to any challenge. Thank you

You might have to be prepared to unlearn a lot of UK cotton wool safety regulations. And fit power sockets in bathrooms for washing machines, and lighting switches over bathroom sinks, etc.

Angusjim
05-07-2017, 08:36

I would think that without a very very good grasp of Spanish spoken & written, and Spanish qualifications you will have no chance of a job with a company, you may pick up some jobs on the side. You have to ask yourself could a non English speaking Spanish sparky with no recognised UK qualifications get work in the UK with a company ( not with mine anyway ). The man who can give you info on here is 9PLUS he runs an electrical business in Tenerife