PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy Call Centre agents wanted for UK call centre in Las Americas

DirectAffinity
25-07-2017, 12:18
Name of company : Direct Affinity Europe

Name of member to contact : DirectAffinity (Laura)

Salary : €1104 per calendar month

Contract : YES contract provided, 40 hours per week.

Job description : Call Centre Agents wanted for late July/Beginning August starts.
Direct Affinity Europe are going through massive expansion and have now moved into our new larger office in Las Americas!
Calling UK Motor dealership's existing and previous customers with an invitation into their local dealership.
No experience necessary!

Paid holidays.

NOT TIMESHARE!

Working hours : Monday - Friday 9-6

Working area : Playa De Las Americas

Moderator_
25-07-2017, 12:58
please confirm that you will offer a contract to prospective employees, otherwise your job advert does not comply with Forum T & Cs

DirectAffinity
25-07-2017, 14:26
Apologies, i have edited this now.

Marie110480
25-07-2017, 18:56
Please may I have more details on how my husband would be able to apply please we currently live in the UK and are coming to Las Americas on the 22nd August and he will be looking for work in tenerife thankyou look forward to hearing from you regards marie x

sand4u
28-07-2017, 15:13
There are no contact details, just the name of the company.

I will be contacting you guys when I get to Tenerife :)

imablue
28-07-2017, 20:10
Would be an idea if the poster asks for people to PM her..
I,m sure she, (Laura) would like some communication from would be potential workers.
So i suggest any would be clients click on Direct Affinity at the top of the first page and a window is available to send a Private Message ....

DirectAffinity
31-07-2017, 09:35
The reason that there are no contact details on the post is that the forum states it does not permit this and that prospective employees are to private message employers for contact details.
Anyone reading the post who is interested is more than welcome to PM for more details including contact details.
Thanks.

Moderator_
31-07-2017, 10:49
The reason that there are no contact details on the post is that the forum states it does not permit this and that prospective employees are to private message employers for contact details.
Anyone reading the post who is interested is more than welcome to PM for more details including contact details.
Thanks.

At last, we have a contributor who has bothered to read the Forum T & Cs, thank you.

It all sounds like a decent opportunity to me so if you live in Tenerife and are prepared to work then get in touch with the original poster via the Private Message facility.