PDA

View Full Version : Other PLA BBQ Supplies

PeteSeasider
28-07-2017, 13:12
Hi,

Im hoping for a little help please.

Ive stayed in Las Americas last few years and am returning next week for a fortnight in the sun. Im planning on having a few BBQs at our Villa but when i had that plan last year i couldn't find anywhere that sold Charcoal. I tried Mercadonna, Hiperdino, and the Supermarket over the road from Parque Santiago 3. Also a few of the bucket and spade shops but no luck.

Anyone know where i can get this from please? Its not really something i can bring with me.

Thanks in advance for any help that anyone can be.

PeteSeasider

AndyG
28-07-2017, 13:28
I think you need to go to a DIY store ( ferreterķa) as they are very likely to sell the coals to go with the BBQ itself. Good luck!

imablue
28-07-2017, 13:43
Off the top of my head (you mention PS3) the nearest Ferreterias (Chandlers)to there is opposite what used to be Hotel Noelia now named Tigotan, just up the road from The Guardia Civil.
Good luck.

PeteSeasider
28-07-2017, 13:53
thanks for replies guys. I stayed at that hotel - Noleia Sur about ten years ago. Used to stink of pooh!

imablue
28-07-2017, 19:56
thanks for replies guys. I stayed at that hotel - Noleia Sur about ten years ago

Fixed it for you....

I used to stink of pooh!
Take it the showers werent working then too:raspberry2:

junglejim
29-07-2017, 04:08
I'm sure Mercadona at San Eugenio sells charcoal , at the back LHS after the booze lane ?