PDA

View Full Version : Other Regular walking groups in the South of Tenerife

mangono5
20-08-2017, 12:56
Does anybody know of any regular walking groups in the South of Tenerife. I'm looking for more of a health and social type of walk rather than all out long distance stuff

LUCKY
20-08-2017, 17:34
Does anybody know of any regular walking groups in the South of Tenerife. I'm looking for more of a health and social type of walk rather than all out long distance stuff
Where about in the South are you based ? when i am over and residing in Lower GDS you are welcome to accompany me and one or two friends on a walk as i know many walks in Tenerife.

polremy
20-08-2017, 17:34
There's someone called Andy Tomkins who I believe is a great Tenerife walker and organiser. Try googling him for advice.

mangono5
21-08-2017, 21:38
Thanks lucky I might take you up on your offer but when are you back in Tenerife. Googled Andy Tompkins and this is more organised views on this topic in one day so walking must be of interest to quite a few people but how many would be interested in the standing up version if we were to start organising walking groups for health and social in the south of Tenerife I'm very surprised that they do not already exist I did remember Reading last year of a group in Pal mar does anybody know if this still exists please reply to this thread if you are interested in health and social walking in the South of Tenerife