PDA

View Full Version : Hello from London

DeeLondon
21-08-2017, 00:39
Hi I'm Dee,

I'm new to the forum. I live in London but planning on going on holiday to Tenerife in November 2017, so hoping to get some advice on places to visit and things to do.

I'm a photographer and this will be my 2nd trip to Tenerife - I went in December 2016 for a week.

helena246
21-08-2017, 06:08
Hi I'm Dee,

I'm new to the forum. I live in London but planning on going on holiday to Tenerife in November 2017, so hoping to get some advice on places to visit and things to do.

I'm a photographer and this will be my 2nd trip to Tenerife - I went in December 2016 for a week.

Hi dee welcome to the forum i am sure over the coming days you will have many suggestions from some of our members

blondie
21-08-2017, 14:17
Hi Dee welcome to the forum , as you will no doubt see, its a bit quiet at the moment , hopefully things will start to look up in the future :welcome:

warbey
21-08-2017, 20:23
Hi, I can think of three photographers on the Island without trying.

As You have probably realised the Light is a little different to the "Smoke".

I have seen many studies of all sorts, lots of sunsets etc etc.

Funnily you don't say WHAT you wish to Photograph, whether as a hobby,pro and if you want a go at everything you will probably need about three months

to start a Portfolio.

There was a sub section on this Forum for Photography, maybe it is still operative?

Enjoy