PDA

View Full Version : Mobile Phones Where can I get my iPhone 3G unlocked in south Tenerife?

A.P.&.S.S
01-06-2011, 10:55
I asked this question on the last forum....then it went down!

I have an Iphone 3gs 8gb, it is a UK phone and locked to UK Orange, I would like to use the phone but use my Spanish sim card in it. I beleive it can be unlocked but I spoke to someone who unlocks phones in the UK and they said to me that it might jamb on the opening screen once unlocked and then it would be finished!!

Has anyone had this done here in the south? and if so where have you had it done as I would like to use someone who is recomended instead of just giving my expensive phone to someone who maybe doesnt know what they are doing?

Thanks in advance folks

Jackie
01-06-2011, 10:57
Yep my daughter had her iphone 3 gs unlocked at Phone City in Los Cristianos, hers was on Orange as well. It's on the road behind the church. It cost 20 euros and took them about half an hour.

Regarding the blocking thing, speak to the guy there as my daughter is not here at the minute for me to ask her but he told her what to do when she connected it to her computer so that this wouldn't happen

A.P.&.S.S
01-06-2011, 11:00
Yep my daughter had her iphone 3 gs unlocked at Phone City in Los Cristianos, hers was on Orange as well. It's on the road behind the church. It cost 20 euros and took them about half an hour

BRILLIANT Jackie, thanks for your quick reply (you are on the ball...2min reply!) I'll maybe pop in there today and see if they can sort me out. Many thanks

KirstyJay
01-06-2011, 11:18
You can do it yourself for free. There are very good tutorials at www.iclarified.com