Soccerwidow
27-08-2017, 17:07
Name of company: Hertis Services Ltd

Name of member to contact: Soccerwidow

Working hours: 20 hours/ week, flexible

Salary: 480 € / month basic salary + Bonuses

Contract: TBA

Working area: Northern Tenerife

We are a well-established, growing website company in a niche market and are currently looking for a project assistant and website manager/developer. The office is based in Icod de los Vinos and you will be required to be present at least one day per week. The remaining hours you can work from home if you wish.

Your primary focus will be on WordPress development, however there will be room to get involved in many aspects of the eCommerce business development lifecycle.

You must prove to us that you are capable of managing WordPress websites. Your evidence can be such as running your own WordPress blog, or IT studies, or otherwise.

We especially encourage students (of any subject) and/or women (as an equal opportunity employer) to apply.

Read the whole job description and apply today: WordPress Developer – Tenerife (http://www.quotespeak.com/work-with-us/)

Soccerwidow
01-09-2017, 06:06
Deadline for applications: 06/09/2017

We will be interviewing on 08th and 09th September 2017

If you are reading this posting after the deadline, feel free to submit an unsolicited application for any job connected with WordPress and running eCommerce websites as we are continuously looking for freelance writers and sales professionals. However, the WordPress Developer position won't be vacant anymore.

Richard Steven
21-03-2018, 13:41
Hi there,

I am a Wordpress / Joomla! developer and communications manager and see that the application deadline for this job has already passed. If you have any further opportunities, I would be interested as I have recently moved back to Tenerife and am looking for work.

The latest site that I developed and manage is here, for your reference: www.shangshunguk.org

Best wishes,

Richard Steven