PDA

View Full Version : Where can I get a copy of the Tenerife News in the San Miguel area?

lefty
24-06-2011, 12:57
Hi guys,

just a quick question i live in the San Miguel area and im trying to get hold of this weeks Tenerife News, does any one know off hand where i can defo pick one up???

A friend of mine is advertising in there she is the wedding celebrant featured and want to see it

many thanks in advance an P.S is it hot enoght for you all???

Leam_Lin
24-06-2011, 13:21
Hi guys,

just a quick question i live in the San Miguel area and im trying to get hold of this weeks Tenerife News, does any one know off hand where i can defo pick one up???

A friend of mine is advertising in there she is the wedding celebrant featured and want to see it

Have been told the printers have made some errors. The paper will hopefully be available later today.

lefty
24-06-2011, 14:17
ok great thnks ill have a lok over the weekend when im out and about

Leam_Lin
24-06-2011, 14:21
ok great thnks ill have a lok over the weekend when im out and about

You can read it online, I think it is www.tenerifeweekly.es

Jelly Baby
24-06-2011, 14:26
The Tenerife News came out on Wednesday and I picked mine up in the Costa Adeje hospital. There are also loads of them in Iceland today.

slodgedad
24-06-2011, 14:38
You can read it online, I think it is www.tenerifeweekly.es

That's the Tenerife Weekly. The Tenerife News is HERE (http://www.tenerifenews.com/)

Andy0210
24-06-2011, 14:55
Hi guys,

It seems the printers have missed the last 8 pages of this weeks issue, according to the Coast Facebook page it is hopefully being reprinted today and redistributed tonight, the nearest place you can get on to San Miguel is Woodys Bar at the San Miguel end of Valle San Lorenzo.

Leam_Lin
24-06-2011, 14:59
Sorry got the "news " & "weekly" mixed up.