PDA

View Full Version : Who are your favourite Film and TV heroes?

marbro8
24-06-2011, 21:18
after just reading about the brilliant peter faulk it got me thinking about members past and present tv/film heroes? here are a few of mine, leonard rossiter,richard beckinsale they were brill in rising damp, phil silvers in seargent bilko ha ha i could watch the re runs for hours

caroletenerife
24-06-2011, 21:23
Casey Jones...a steaming an a rollin....xx loved that
Daktari
Flipper
Black beauty
Folly foot.....ahhh memories x

marbro8
24-06-2011, 21:25
Casey Jones...a steaming an a rollin....xx loved that
Daktari
Flipper
Black beauty
Folly foot.....ahhh memories xha ha bloody hell you sound as old as me:eyebrows: dont forget robinson crusoe and the flashing blade:eyebrows:

caroletenerife
24-06-2011, 21:27
oh my god i had forgotten about rob!!! Belle and sebastian. HR Puff n stuff on the other hand i hated 'rent a ghost'...i can still hear the theme tune

Brian
25-06-2011, 13:40
Wilfred Brambell and Harry H Corbett as Steptoe and Son
Warren Mitchell as Alf Garnett

Suej
25-06-2011, 13:52
Not a big film fan so for me itīs David Jason "Only fools and horses" :tv:

Ed3229
25-06-2011, 17:29
Laurel and Hardy,Will Hay and Harold Lloyd.........

Harmonicaman
25-06-2011, 17:32
Laurel and Hardy,Will Hay and Harold Lloyd.........
I bought their complete DVD set last Christmas. 21 DVDs with 3 films on each. Bargain at Ģ50.

Classic...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SvuNcPx2dg

Bazz
25-06-2011, 18:50
Just loved Pete Postlethwaite, especially in Brassed Off. What a great actor and gentleman too. R.I.P.

Zara
25-06-2011, 22:40
Just loved Pete Postlethwaite, especially in Brassed Off. What a great actor and gentleman too. R.I.P.

Brilliant actor, just switched TV on and Brassed Off is on at the moment. :lol:

with cheese
25-06-2011, 22:54
Smiley's people, great. Blot on the landscape, banana splits.

marbro8
25-06-2011, 22:57
scooter take out the trash, and it's danger island ha ha:eyebrows:

Just loved Pete Postlethwaite, especially in Brassed Off. What a great actor and gentleman too. R.I.P.just watchin it now lol

Steve Martin
28-07-2011, 07:03
My all time favorite movie is "Titanic" I think no one has made the movie like titanic on a classical romantic topic.James Cameroon is really a man who can be idealized.

jolfc
28-07-2011, 07:17
One of my favourite actresses was Thora Hird, just fantastic. She could do comedy, loved her in the sitcom In Loving Memory and then the t.v drama Lost For Words with Pete Postlethwaite, in fact I liked anything she did. Also really like Julie Walters, she is so funny as Mrs.Overall, :laugh::laugh::laugh: and I howl with laughter when she is in Dinnerladies. " It's only me Bren" in fact I am lol as I think about it now.

marbro8
07-02-2015, 00:24
i am just watching this is england for the 3rd time, it's amazing what you miss just watching it once, the acting is second to none, it makes you feel uncomfortable, proud, emotionable all within a few minutes, stephen graham is an amazing actor, and to think shaun turgoose was 13 at the time of filming is unbelievable, when i say uncomfortable it is because i was squirming at the racist overtones, because i am anything but, all of the acting in this film is second to none, what a film:c2: