PDA

View Full Version : I'd like to thank a member on the Tenerife Forum!

samantha
01-06-2011, 11:32
I'd like to say a big thank you to Andy (man with a van, sorry can't remember your full username) for moving my parents furniture last week. You were very helpful and Mum is still singing your praises. You even found time to tune the TV in for them. You're a true star and we'll recommend you to everyone.

Thank you.

Samantha

glostergirl
01-06-2011, 13:40
good post sammie!! hopefully when someone passes this onto him we will see him back on this forum!!

Andy0210
06-06-2011, 00:37
I'd like to say a big thank you to Andy (man with a van, sorry can't remember your full username) for moving my parents furniture last week. You were very helpful and Mum is still singing your praises. You even found time to tune the TV in for them. You're a true star and we'll recommend you to everyone.

Thank you.

Samantha

Thanks Sammie, it was a pleasure, i was happy to help them and how could i not find time to tune their TV in after your mum told me so many times she wanted to watch Corrie that evening! :lol:

sunspot
06-06-2011, 01:00
Thanks Sammie, it was a pleasure, i was happy to help them and how could i not find time to tune their TV in after your mum told me so many times she wanted to watch Corrie that evening! :lol:

Your a little star............................

Andy0210
06-06-2011, 01:04
Your a little star............................

Less of the little SS! ;)

samantha
06-06-2011, 10:06

She loves her Corrie does Mum!