PDA

View Full Version : What is the latest information about the Port Royale dogs

A.P.&.S.S
24-06-2011, 23:37

These dogs were seen today up on the ridge between Palm Mar and Los Cristianos.........Are they the Port Royal Dogs?? Anyone?????

caroletenerife
24-06-2011, 23:48

These dogs were seen today up on the ridge between Palm Mar and Los Cristianos.........Are they the Port Royal Dogs?? Anyone?????

Could be mum at the front, dont remember seeing the brown one in the middle, wouldnt be surprised if there were other packs given the inept behaviour of the authorities.

A.P.&.S.S
25-06-2011, 00:15
Could be mum at the front, dont remember seeing the brown one in the middle, wouldnt be surprised if there were other packs given the inept behaviour of the authorities.

Yeah, my dad was up walking today Carol and brought tis photo back, thought I'd put it on to see if anyone recognised the dogs. Take it they have not been seen in a while???

caroletenerife
25-06-2011, 01:08
they have been seen running around the bins in various streets around the hills, i will tell other people that spent time up there to look at your photo. Sarah fed them every night so hopefully she will come online and have a look and get back to you

caroletenerife
27-09-2012, 23:44
The dogs of Port Royale have had pups. Two 6 week olds have been caught Bonnie and baby, these pups are ready for rehoming immediatley, so if you know of anyone looking for a forever friend please share this information, they will be big dogs

Whilst catching these pups, rescuers became aware of a new litter, they are 5 days old, but the decision was made to remove them as two had already died and there is concern that poison may have been laid in the area. They are being cared for in a foster home

For information on the pups story and their progress can be seen on the Facebook page ..Action for Wild Dogs in Los Cristianos.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/367389009996997/

These pups are in need of EVERYTHING. If you can donate blankets, toys, puppy formula, money for vaccinations, please contact Cats Welfare or leave your donation at any of the Live Arico shops, please state that the donations is for THE GUAZA PUPS, thank you

The tiny babies

Bonnie and Baby

seanocelt
28-09-2012, 02:14
This thread needs to be merged with the other one. I asked before but its slipped through the net i think, campaign was underway, meetings at Restaraunte Margarita" etc.
http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?4445-What-is-the-latest-information-about-the-Port-Royale-dogs